Posts by 21b54336d6f0427abe64d5ad2f4337748b41308c

Hi, yes, it is a homemade cab that I am modifying for this speaker, there are no wires or anything loose inside, I already tightened screws inside .. even the speaker outside the cab this buzz is noticeable..

Are you sending too much signal into the EHX Power Amp, and causing the EHX to distort? It is likely designed for a Guitar-level input signal, not a Line Level signal.

The EHX website says " turn it up for some gnarly grind, or really crank it and get bathed in distortion!”

well i tried both aways.. kemper into the input of the 5MM.. and sending out to F12X200, and just plug-in the guitar straight to the input of 5 MM sending out to F12X200.. the annoying buzz appears.

the 5MM has really a "poweramp" distortion from 12 o'clock as far as I know, but that buzz and rattling happens just before that, on the speaker itself.

Well, guys, just got it a F12X200 to use on my unpowered kemper using the brand new EHX 5MM (2.5W) as Power Amp to enjoy only at home at first, i really don't need that much power at all.

superb speaker it really have that feel of a "amp in the room" with IRs .. i just tweak some profiles and sounds HUGE on my cab, i really liked.

setting the volume at like .. 8 o'clock, no issues.

starting at 9 o'clock the speaker start to buzz.. and rattle.. it's annoying, it becomes most evident on low E and low A strings.

on other strings

it is more subtle, but it is very evident from 12 o'clock.

I called the re-seller warranty here, but it's strange, I don't think this is normal for a brand new speaker to have problems like this

at first I thought it was the cab vibrating or something, but I even turned the speaker off the cab and turn on outside and the buzz remains ...

I thought it might be some configuration on the kemper, so I connected the guitar on the power directly to the speaker too ... buzz and rattles remains the same

has anyone been through something similar?

From what I understand, you can plug it into anything and use the speaker imprints. But the Kabinet is not a FRFR cabinet, it is a speaker that works with the algorithm in the Kemper which makes it behave as one. Therefore the results may be quite unpredictable into another speaker.

I Hope It Works Well With F12X200..

I still waiting on the Kemper Kone / Kabinet. What ever happened to THAT?

that's a good question pal

Prior to OS7, I'd agree. The new system is excellent.

OS7 feels a little slower than previous OS on scrolling .. etc .. but asides .. it became more practical.

I kind of commented on that earlier too, but I think it's the way some guys express themselves with frustration ..

unfortunately with these useless and boring jokes, it leads to nothing, a kind of childish behavior .. that some like .. others not .. that's it.

I own a kemper, but for all the people who think it's sooo great , It would be even better if one could get around more easily,

If it would directly sell more units, a good editor would have been done already. Although a good tool, kemper it is Not the end all be all!

How many here have only a kemper ?

I have one kemper, full fidelity on this, i sold all other stuff. but as the time goes by, i REALLY feel the need for more praticity on a studio situation, where i stay like.. 95% of the time.

I sold my Kemper Unpowered Toaster over a year ago. I tried a lot of modelers out there, most of them. Headrush, Helix, GT1000, Mooer GE300... Nothing really can compare to the Kemper except the actual amp. Anyway, I just got the Kemper Stage and it truly is something special. I never needed an editor with the Toaster and Remote but now that the Kemper Stage is on the floor there is really a big need for the Editor. I am not being impatient at all, i know its right around the corner. The editor will not only help all of us out that have the Stage but also people that have always said, "No Editor, No Buy!" And there are plenty of them out there. I think that taking their time and making a really good editor for free will sell of ton of units across the Kemper line. Times are good.

That's it .. I see no need to get to that point.

The editor IT WILL COME, fact.

I know frustration is around the deadline. but look, we were so long without official editor, ToastME .. I didn't use it, but I think it made things more practical for many of you.

I have expectations of a solid software in the end, and it is quite possible that we will have an integration with iOS / Android, perhaps?

In the absence of useful information, speculation replaces it. Drag speculation out for too long......frustration ensues.

I’m all for it. But, what useful discussion have we not already had multiple times?

In my case, the exact opposite is true, and I think that is the case with most of us. We let go of this thing. We have received information that the editor will be ready soon. From here, this thread is nothing more than a daily routine for me to see if anyone has written something funny or pathetic, that's all. By the way, there was recently a useful conversation about plugins. But you know, it's just an opinion. :saint:

I understand the frustration, but you know, it just got out of focus. I had questions to ask ..

other people may have too. and I just asked about, but ended up falling behind .. I had to ask the question again until G String can see and answer .

the topic ends up flooded with useless things, and important things can be left behind.

It's just my opinion on that.

Hey, i recommend you to test some Merged / D.I profiles .. and load the Ownhammer / Celestion Plus .. IRs in it.

i notice a more "fuller" sound on studio monitors with IRs.

There's a lot of mics and cabinets you can test, and so you can get the most desired result with it.

Otherwise, with studio profiles you can test "Pure Cabinet" option and maybe a EQ ..

Actually Yes, and I do get my car serviced for free or they call it complimentary, since I bought the car through the dealership. But the delay would be a hassle because of my schedule. I also do complimentary/free work for people as well and I don't want them to value it any less because it's free:)

I don't know why they argue, for a service to be distributed for free .. it has a right to be neglected to the consumer ..