Posts by Olmost

English: Hello everyone! I share with you the pack that I made of my EVH 5150III 50w. This pack is made for live use, but merged profiles are best of both worlds. Please read my Kemper recomended settings for live tone match.

Español: Hola a todos! Comparto con vosotros el pack que he realizado de mi EVH5150III 50W. El pack está especialmente creado para usar en vivo, pero los perfiles merged tienen lo mejor de los dos mundos. Por favor, leer las notas del pack para uso en vivo!

The plack includes:

- 10 RAW DI profiles (use your favorite IR!!!)

- 10 DI profiles - Tweaked for live Use with 2x12 V30s CAB

- 1 Performance with 5 slots from clean to hi-gain solo (with effetcs, morhp, etc.)

- 3 IRs in Kemper Preset format from Seacow Cabs

- 50 Merged profiles (same 10 DIs with 2 cabs and 5 positions) with live settings applied:

• M1: HB 2x12 V30 AKG Perception P5 Center Cone
    • M2: HB 2x12 V30 AKG Perception P5 Middle off axxis Cone
    • M3: HB 2x12 V30 AKG Perception P5 Cap Edge Cone
    • M4: PEAVEY 5150 4x14 AKG Perception P5 Center Cone
    • M5: PEAVEY 5150 4x14 AKG Perception P5 Middle off axxis Cone

Link: Olmost EVH5150 50W Merged Pack.zip

Ouhh! Thanks to everybody for your replies!

Rafgys: The AKG P5 is a supercardiod microphone (yes, vocal design), but dynamic as super famous SM57, and to be honest I like more AKG than Shure, for me. The AKG was set at speaker center (straight) in front of Celestion V30 cone, without the grill of cabinet. The Peavey cab was set similar but with the grill. And, yes the treshold of NG in crunch tones is very high.

Thanks guys for the feedback.

EVH 5150III pack is coming...

English: Hello everyone! I share with you the pack that I made of my Laney Ironheart IRT60H. They are 60 profiles (10 DI + 50 merged) specially created to use live with guitar cab. Please read the package notes for live use!

Español: Hola a todos! Comparto con vosotros el pack que he realizado de mi Laney Ironheart IRT60H. Son 60 profiles (10 DI + 50 merged) especialmente creados para usar en vivo junto con pantalla de guitarra eléctrica. Por favor, leer las notas del pack para uso en vivo!

This plack includes:

- 10 DI profiles (use your favorite IR!!!)

- 50 Merged profiles (same 10 DIs with 2 cabs and 5 positions) with live settings applied:

- M1: HB 2x12 V30 AKG Perception P5 Center Cone

- M2: HB 2x12 V30 AKG Perception P5 Middle off axxis Cone

- M3: HB 2x12 V30 AKG Perception P5 Cap Edge Cone

- M4: PEAVEY 5150 4x14 AKG Perception P5 Center Cone

- M5: PEAVEY 5150 4x14 AKG Perception P5 Middle off axxis Cone

Amp knobs settings in comments of each profile like "G3B6M5T4 - DYN7+B7" [G=Gain;B=Bass;M=Mids;T=Treble;DYN=Dynamincs;B=Pre Boost - Numbers from 0 to 10]

Olmost Laney Ironheart - Kemper Pack_.zip

8)