Posts by alangeer

I have read the threads about how people organize their rigs, and I get it - personal preference. I have a workable hierarchy, but I am baffled by what order the remote stores, recall presets. I am talking about when I'm using the main up down buttons on the remote [just below the display]. They dont seem to be numerical, alphabetical, or any order that I can easily recall.

I find myself firing up RM to search and recall a specific rig, but should be able to do this by scrolling via remote. But it seems to be so random, and perhaps even changing as I work with it one day to the next.

and yes, read the manual but coul not ind anything pertaining to this under remote section. I am sure it is me, and any insight is appreciated!

So here I am cruising through performances, all good. But when i am in browser mode, I cant find a way to easily access rigs I want to use. If I am rig manager it's easy to search of course, but without actual rig numbers, I find myself aimless scrolling through the toaster or the remote. I guess I could add numbers to my rig names, just wondering what other are doing, thoughts, etc.

Thanks for any input - I know there may be a simple answer (maybe "it is what it is"!)

somehow I am stuck in the same issue - I am in a performance, on slot 1, scroll to new rig, found it, its highlighted,.........waiting......nothing..... I changed it once but have no idea how. Cant even figure out how to delete rig from a performance slot. Sorry, hate being 'that guy'!

Hello! Yes, I am noob here....
    I have recorded a loop with a rig, but want to simply change rigs to solo over it. When I change the rig [or even same rig, different slot with a little more gain], the loop takes on the new rig selected. How can I keep that from happening? If I record a loop with a rig, I want it to stay with that rig [!]

I searched the manual, the forums... any help is appreciated

Thanks -
    Alan