Posts by Alexis Sidoroff

Got the message. As a matter of fact, the Santana question was just a nostalgic one (Moonflower was one of the 3 first records I bought and those endless notes were magical for me). What the Metheny sound is concerned: that is a sound I love. Most of it is his playing technique but I wouldn't use it to play his stuff. Trying to understand a new piece of gear I thought it would be a good approach to start with something specific instead of just clicking through some presets.

All the best from Austria and thanks again.

Alexis

To Wheresthedug: The "system" worked, but the result isn't what I'm looking for (the typical Pat Metheny Sound). But I'm just beginning to explore the Kemper. It might take a while ....

(Off topic: As Mesa Boogie Addict. What is the best Santana "Europa" Rig you came along? ;))

Hi,

this post is obsolete, if anyone can tell me where I find some Pat Metheny profiles (mainly talking about the guitar sound, not the Roland Synth sound). It is not so much about the Amp, it is about the effects. What I would like to do is Amp -> Delay (500msec) and then splitting the signal into two parallel delays with 2 different short delay times (eg 12 and 16 msec) that I slightly detune. Anyone an idea if that can be done? :?:

Thanks