Posts by ToneDeaf

Nate, great song! The change at around the 1 min mark is fantastic. (Listening to it for the 3rd time in a row.)

All I can tell you - unfortunately from experience - is that the ones who already lost their mothers are all with you. I am positive that she could not have been more proud when she heard her son make this great song for her.

May God bless you brother and your Mother!

Yes, I know I can do this. And I also do know that I can adjust all profiles by turning down the Gain. But why were those profiles cranked up with so much gain? Do most people like this?

Well, I do :) I guess people profile what they like to play / hear.

While turning down the gain works, I think in general it won't give you results as good as profiles that were created with low gain on the amp.

Thing is, if you are looking for sounding like a specific artist, search the forum. Tons of discussions on them, the amps they use, the profiles that match their sounds. Then just try those.

This music with its 53 "semitones" per octave is just so eye.... I mean ear-opening and beautiful.

Turkish kanun artist Aytac Dogan

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Now I want a kanun, too bad they are extremely expensive in the US and I would not even know how to tune it.

Edit: I need a Kemper profile for this. I know that the notes will be approximate, it's just that the instrument sounds so good!

I don't usually comment on this thread because - call me not having a sophisticated taste - I basically love all the guitars and pictures you guys post here!

This time though - my god, these pictures and that purple is just crazy beautiful!

(Not to mention diamond plate is always a bonus ;))

This is the case of one click leads to another, so I apologize in advance...

It is pretty funny, this dude is playing Kill Em All songs all in a major scale. Old video but if you have not yet seen it, I recommend it.

Sounds a lot like Van Halen to me :P

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Edit: Forgot to mention, all on a Kemper.

So I am checking out the new Halestorm album (I guess not that new but still...). Love Lzzy Hale's voice and generally like their music.

Then I hear the chorus for this song "Do Not Disturb".

External Content youtu.be

And it takes me a minute to realize that it reminds me very very much of Nickelback's Rockstar

External Content youtu.be

Pretty sure you could sing the lyrics for one over the other's music. Rockstar is a cool song just not sure we need more than one of it ;)

I saw these guys before, very entertaining. Blue Man Group instruments...

Some, like the PCV pipe ones seem pretty simple to build:

Nicky, totally! My favorite part of the lyrics is the Darth Vader mention:

Like Darth Vader, I surprise you with my skills

I knock your old ass out like a bag of sleeping pills

Deep. Going to have to re-watch all the SW episodes with Vader as I don't quite recall him taking sleeping pills. 8o

Don't ask me how, I just found this old CD today. The Icelandic masters from a time when even hip-hop meant actually playing music on instruments.

Quarashi - Stick 'em Up:

Nice. I used Blender back in the day when it came on floppy disks or was it clay tablets? Can't remember now ^^

Great to see a free tool become this powerful.

If you just go guitar --> RS USB guitar cable --> PS4, you still have latency? If yes, that has to get addressed first. I had the best luck with optical out to the receiver.

After that you can use a simple Y splitter or a more elaborate "hum destroyer" type solution if you get a nasty ground loops. Feed the guitar to both the amp (Kemper) and the PS4 simultaneously.