Posts by Thefo 71

One thing on my wish list for a V2 version of the Remote would be a couple of courtesy 9VDC power outlets in the typical negative tip configuration for powering some outboard pedals off the remote. I believe POE can do up to 48 volts DC so the Ethernet cable should in theory already have power at the Remote from the Profiler.

Thanks for the confirmations that it doesn't matter which XLR I use. We have a Mackie DL32 so I could try stereo sometime but for simplicity's sake for myself and our sound guy I'll try mono to FOH for my first live outing with the Kemper. I have a really nice pedal board and a PRS Custom 50 that I love but I'm tired of lugging all that heavy gear out so this is quite a change for me. I'm really excited about using the Kemper :)

So I can't seem find any info on this in the forums and the manual. I'm a brand new Kemper Powerhead+Remote owner and I have a gig coming up soon so I want to dial in the amp for mono FOH ahead of time. I have a Mesa Wide-body 1x12 cab onstage to move some air (I'm old school in that regard) and I've set Monitor cab off to turn off the cab IR on the Mesa. In Output Source: I have set [Main Output] to Master Mono and set [Monitor Output] to Master Mono. In Output Volumes: I have unchecked\un-linked [Main Out Link], so the master volume no longer controls the main output. I have set the main output to -15db. My question is if I'm planning on using the XLR output to FOH do you use the left or right output when in Master Mono? I can't find that answer anywhere

Thanks in advance