Posts by bobeirasa

From the Apollo's manual:

When connecting via XLR you will always need to set the corresponding Apollo input to "MIC". When a particular input on an Apollo interface is set to MIC the Apollo takes signal from the XLR connection corresponding to that channel. If you have your input set to MIC but are connecting via 1/4" TRS, or if you have your input set to LINE but are connecting via XLR, that would cause no input to show on the Apollo.

Just buy a XLR to TRS cable.

Ha! I never thought about that and it makes total sense! I just bought XLR>TRS cables to output the Kemper into the Apollo!

I did a little research and couldn't find the answer for this. Maybe the Kemper does not do it or my research was poor, let me know if you know the answer to this:

Is it possible to stack different loops with a different rig/effects? For example: I want to record and loop some rhythm and on top of that I want to turn on a distortion or use the morph for a second layer, but when I do that, it affects the whole chain, all the previous recordings on the looop are also affected, looking like it's re-amping or something like that. Can I avoid this behavior and configure the unit to act as a regular loop pedal?

Many thanks!

As a beautiful state of the art design Kemper is, I decided to take a picture of my unit. It's hard to capture LEDs on camera because of the frequency mismatch between them and the camera sensor, so I did some Photoshop work on copy/pasting some LEDs and buttons to become more uniform, hope you like it. I'm using as a desktop picture and everybody asks me what is it ;)
    I also wrote a mini blog post (pt-BR) on my photography blog - fotografiacotidiana.com.br.

Hope you like it!

I was watching a YouTube video now (/watch?v=-y7AnWhPWyo) and noticed that the speaker says that a TRS stereo cable should be used to connect the pedal to the unit. Any knowledge on why the expression cable must be stereo?

Many thanks!