Posts by 27bf3e8ea742c4c0cded662a31a9e1af5ee27084

I created the post about my wishes for an upgraded kemper, I don’t really get why I need to have someone telling me my ears are wrong. Period.

Welcome to the club. Various people that I'll keep un-named tried to school me for days on variable Q due to component availability in amps in regards to wanting more variable bands in an E.Q preset , and how I was wrong for it. I am sure any minute now another will gripe about this post.

That is funny I do not recall opening a support ticket being in the moderator's advice, I do however recall something about " it only happening when I switch from performance mode to profiler mode then bla bla bla we assume you did not read the manual " Besides they will probably just ask me to check the forum. Here is a manual , oh by the way we also have a forum- oh no no no we don't want you here did you try reading the manual? Gimme a break. I know this is dependent upon labor cost , but did you ever think they could ask for a backup of my kemper via email plug it into one of their units , and diagnose the software? I did , but everyone just treats me like somebody who does not read manuals.
    IT IS NOT EFFECIENT FOR MY UNIT TO DEPOSIT A NEW RIG IN MY PERFORMANCE MODE EVERY TIME I MAKE A NEW PROFILE. THERE IS NOTHING IN THE MANUAL ABOUT MAKING SURE YOU HAVE AN EMPTY PERFORMANCE SELECTED SO AS NOT TO RUIN YOUR SETTINGS , WHEN WANTING TO MAKE A PROFILE.

You came in really hot on this topic. Do you have any experience troubleshooting an issue with a customer? Burkhard was trying to start a troubleshooting dialog with you. He is very knowledgeable with the Kemper. He also knows the most common causes to repeat issues. He was trying to eliminate a very common mistake made by users. Instead of engaging in the troubleshooting with him you came back with a complaint that there was an issue they would never fix. If it was truly an issue others would probably have experienced it as well. I have profiled my amps and never experienced the issue you had. You didn't seem to want any real help. You just wanted to complain and insult people instead of actively participating in the troubleshooting. You are never going to get good results with this approach on any forum. I am active on multiple forums like this and they all have very helpful and knowledgeable people on them. However, if you come in hot like you did with insults and are not willing to have a civil conversation and participate in actually troubleshooting your issue you are going to get this type of response, no matter what forum you are on.

When did I insult them? Secondly if you read the very first reply to my issue , it does in fact blame operator error. He says " it only happens when entering profiler mode from performance mode. " I never entered profiler mode from performance mode, and I assumed I would get some ridiculous answer that means nothing, He could have at least listed ways to clear the cache, and reach all the systems menus on startup (flash menu etc. ) There is absolutely no way I should have to select an empty performance then click back to browser mode to begin with a rig , then hope I was on an empty unsaved performance to keep from screwing up my performance slots. Yes I was rude, but they also have the ability to delete my comments. I paid thousands of dollars for this stuff which were earned by my patience , and sweat. If you got a problem with the way I handled it then you can shut your computer off, or they can end my account. I was sent to the forum via Kemper from the last time I had an issue. So blame them. There seems to be a large percentage of forum participants that poo poo all over what others ask or suggest , as if you are all trying to make the thread author settle , and give up.

Sometimes, if you’ve got nothing nice to say….neither should contribute. This isn’t the a place for calling each other out.

If you’re going to post an opinion on a public forum - expect strong opposing views. Especially from someone like Gearjocke, who’s been in this forum for nearly a decade.

My thought is this: If I need an eq front and back for a particular profile……I find an entirely different profile that doesn’t.

Why don't you quit your crying and start your own forum , and just make your title " Den Mother" ?

What was my mistake again? Besides expecting results in a forum , instead of people trying to tell me to settle or what I am doing wrong when they have never even occupied the same 10 feet of space as me? There seems to be a lot of you types on here that love to hijack threads , and give non-solutions. I mean you know anywhere else I can report a firmware bug for Kemper ? They never tried to help me they tried to tell me what I was doing wrong when I did no such thing. Does your kemper place your last profiled amp into a saved performance , without touching the browse knob while switching to performance mode from profiler? Why do you care? It ain't like they said can you be more explicit in their first response. The moderator in fact responded by telling me what I was doing wrong instead of realizing they have no clue how it happened. Is there some kind of rule against switching to perform mode from profiler mode when the session is done that I failed to read in the manual? Last time I checked no changes should occur to your performance mode until you select a new rig for the slot , and save.

I was gonna mention this the other day. On a surround system with all speakers going spdif out , and in on the reciever it sounds amazing. You get an amazing holographic soundscape going. that is what is great about spidf is you can have a simple soundbar or reciever as a practice rig. Before my practice rig was just one cheap near field monitor which is good enough for editing your sounds. But for people who want to save money you can go 1/4" to small portable speakers ( which are tuned horribly , and do not sound as good. ) or to a surround or stereo reciever for which I have found spidf always sounds the best.

So everyone here always magically knows what I am doing wrong? I got ya. Thanks for nothing. It is a flash memory , or cache issue that will probably never be solved. I did not think it was a big deal until after creating one profile it completely initialized a performance of mine ( luckily I had it backed up ) First of all , if it is initializing performances there is no way to store a performance the way you want it until said performance is transferred back to profiler from a backup source, Secondly I do not want any amp I profile editing my performances ( that is what the store function is for while under the performance mode), I do not see anything in the manual that refers to quickly clicking past performance back to browser mode with your fingers crossed. Also there is nothing in the manual that says while going into performance mode from profiler mode be sure to select a new performance so as not to store an undesired rig in that performance. Why put browse functions on if the profiler software can just alter my performance without operator input in the desired mode. I never should have posted , because I solved the problem by just making sure a new performance was loaded before the profiling process, but at this point I see the time would have been better spent writing my own manual. My mistake.

Just put a small amount of clear packing tape , around the areas most likely to be damaged. Just take care to apply it slowly to avoid bubbles. I would first place a tiny amount on a corner of the factory sticker or somewhere leave it on then pull it off easily to ensure it will not affect the finish of the sticker. You could get clear plastic page binders that organize documents , and paper work cut them into the desired shapes and just tape them down at a handful of points , just do not trim them while they are on the Kemper. If you can find some heavy vinyl sticky sheeting that is clear like what they put on the lcd display during shipping that would probably be best, it never leaves any adhesive behind.

I get this through my regular rig, Sometimes I cannot tell if it is components inside My Triaxis, or possibly an adapter for another component on the same mains circuit somewhere. I have high output pickups , so it could also be rf interference. I have two seprate furman power conditioners , and I still get it. I have never had the noise come from my kemper cab, but it has never been on the same time as the triaxis , and on one power conditioner is only my kemper rack , and power kab, and it is super quiet except for the squealing noises which are picked up from my computers ssd. Also depending on the profile, I think when I was profiling the triaxis the kemper placed this in the profile as noise before so when my guitar volume was up , but not playing it , it was in the profile. I think this can be solved through the noise gate knob or a new profile in which there is no dead air during the refine process. Try to verify it is not in the profile , if not then it is rf interference, from the mains circuit or your pickups.