Posts by Bizzle

Ohhh ok sorry... I can't turn it off when it freezes and just stays on the channel I'm on. When it freezes I can't switch banks, none of the buttons work on the Kemper, and nothing at all works. It won't go into Browser, Perform, or Profiler, and the floorboard won't switch banks either. It stays powered on and all the lights and display are on as well. Yes it is connected to Rig Manager and I can disconnect it from that top see if that solves it. I'm not adjusting anything when it freezes up. Also, since I can't turn it off I have to turn off my Furman to cut the power, and sometimes when I power it back up I will see the wrong bank displayed for about 10 seconds.

Thank you for getting back to me so fast! I really do appreciate it very much. Your advice did the trick. Not sure why the output was set to DLY REV but I’m back in business. Thank you so much again for your help.

Hello all,

I was playing today and all of a sudden the sound cut out for 20 minutes. All my cables are fine and so are my power amps and cabinets. I don’t know what happened, but now the only way any patch will work is if a have reverb engaged. When I turn the reverb off all of my patches and stock patches will not work at all. I hope this is user error and can be fixed. Does anyone have any advice to get my Kemper to work right?

Hello VoodooJef! It’s my understanding that the pipeline plug in must be used for Studio One 3 Pro. The weird thing to me is that I figured out how to reamp once before with my Kemper, 3 cables, and my audio interface without using Pipeline. Now I just can’t seem to figure it out period. Thank you for looking into it!

Hello everyone!

Does anyone know how to reaamp with a Kemper, Apollo Twin and Studio One 3 Professional or even Reason? I can't seem to figure out how to do all of the processes as it is very confusing to me. Or does anyone have it down for even Logic? Is there anywhere thread I should be on? Any help is greatly appreciated! Thank you