Posts by drop the sun

Hi,

I’ve been away from Kemper world about 8 months and now I’m pack. The RM has changed (OS 3) from those days and I can’t seem to find the folder where all the Original Kemper Rigs were (the ones you can download) and also the Rig Exchange Folder is missing...

Should those folders still be there?

I have the latest versions updated for RM and Kemper ( Not BETA). My Computer is Macbook Pro 16” (2019).

The result and quality of the Cortex: total crap !

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Not even a shade of the Kemper !

Well... There is more crappy Profiles, than excellent ones. It doesn't make Kemper a bad unit. We must agree, that this QC clip wasn't a actual sound demo. More of a proof, that the actual unit already exists and it does have few amps etc. and actually the userinterface looked well finished and working already.

Having played Neural DSP Plugins, I have no doubts, that this unit wouldn't sound excellent.

Dynamics for example should be more than great:

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Where can I find the RM3 Folder on my MBP file system, that I have saved and arranged my Profiles? I got a new MBP and would like to copy my existing RM3 Library in there. Hope this is possible, so I don't have to arrange my library again. ^^ Thanks!

External Content www.youtube.com

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Guys!

Gear:

Strandberg Boden Standard

Kemper Profiler Stage

Focusrite Scarlett 4i4

Reaper DAW

EzDrummer 2 Progressive EZ

Doesn’t look like it... just received mine with the same issue. Effekt button IIII not working. And now we already have December. After reading about all those faulty switches in several threads I’m really not sure about keeping this unit respectively going through the whole RMA thing maybe even several times. Doesn’t really speak for superb built quality, which is what I absolutely expect from such a pricy unit.

Well that sucks! Kemper Customer Service told me, that they had a fix for the footswitch problem... apparently they haven't got it fixed.

Live Ready Sound is cooking something special. Here is my Riff Of The Day with Airis Ampification Hades Amp with Mesa Traditional 4x12 V30 Cab:

Using a Tone Junkie Empire Profile on this one. Just the right amount edge of breakup for my taste. :love: There is also wonderful reverbs on the lead guitar...

I came here just to say: Absolutely Amazing Profile Pack!!!!! Sounds like this in my end:

External Content www.youtube.com

Thanks deadman42

Yep, I just hate if I have to setup things up before I can start recording something. And usually it is just recording ideas and short demos, so to get things started I just wanna take my guitar and get tracking.

The workspace is awesome. It used to be a warehouse and now it is my "Man Cave". ^^ It took about two weeks of work to get it done... Partition wall, painting, installing floor and ceiling panels etc.

I just bought a Focusrite scarlett 4i4 3rd Audio Interface and it just makes my recording so much easier now. Everything is ready for recording in my workspace. I only need to plug my guitar in and turn the Kemper on.

External Content www.instagram.com

External Content www.instagram.com

I await the day you find a vocalist.

You are going to dominate!

Thanks deadpan for these nice words! Yeah, I really hope we could find a great singer soon... Only two years search behind and still counting. We have a 4 song EP recorded already, that is missing those damn vocals.

Thanks for sharing this. Great as always mate, very powerful! The break at 0:42 is incredibly attractive :thumbup:8)

Thanks man! I've got 80% done of this song. I might do a full playthrough video, when it's ready.

Very cool, brutal sound and tight playing. Nice!

Thank you Per! :) I used Live Ready Sound Shuggah profiles. Those really helped on that Brutal part. ^^

Here is a short clip of my bands new material, that I'm writing atm.

Gear:

Kemper Profiler Stage (LRS Profiles)

Strandberg Boden OS8

External Content m.youtube.com