Posts by drop the sun

A day off.... I took a cup of coffee, my guitar, turned my Kemper on and started to jam. Few minutes later I am writing a new song and here is a short clip of it.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I played with LRS Cranked and LRS 5606+ Profiles today and recorded couple short clips with them.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Riffs are original from my bands songs. Actually I'm making several Performance rigs in my Profiler at the moment to test different things at the rehearsals. Kemper is sounding HUGE! 8)

from the manual p.238

While navigating Slots within a Performance via the PAGE buttons of the PROFILER Stage, or the left and right RIG navigation cross buttons of the other PROFILER variants, any modifications (e.g. loading another Rig, or cranking up Gain) are interpreted as editing, and will be retained until you move to another Performance. Don’t forget to storebefore you load another Performance, if you want to make those modifications permanent.

Performance Mode 238

As soon as you load another Slot from your foot controller, or foot buttons of the PROFILER Remote or Stage, any former modifications within that Performance are interpreted as temporary tweaks during a live performance and will be discarded immediately. If, for example, you had activated a booster in module B, or increased Delay Mix via pedal, any such changes will be lost if you switch Slots remotely. This way, you can always be sure that Slots will be loaded in their original, predictable state during live performances.

Makes sense now! Thank you!

I'm very new Kemper user and have a question about Performance mode as well:

At rehearsals I tweaked my Performance Profiles. At Slot 1 I added Tubescreamer to Stomp Switch 1, then I moved to Slot 3 to add Delay and Reverb to Stomp Switches. When I went back to Slot 1, it didn't remember the Stomp Switch 1. Therefore I have to save edits in Slot that is chosen, before I can move to other slot inside the Performance.

Is this normal? Feels a little "non-intuitive"

My Kemper Head has OS7.0.7

I do. I mostly play a semi-hollow baritone with big strings in drop A, and I find I find it very helpful to be able to notch out some stuff down low. Much better than turning down the bass knob to control it.

You're tuned pretty low, aren't you? I noticed you didn't seem to have any issues at all with the low end in that video you posted. Also lower gain, which helps a lot.

Yeah, I like low tunings. I have EAEADGBE on that Strandberg Boden OS8 and it has worked well without EQ tricks so far.

Thanks guys! After a week with my Kemper setup, I have had couple band rehearsals with it and I have made few recordings as well.

Could not be more happier now and actually owning Kemper Head + Remote has some nice benefits, that I didn't think off. The Head is atop of my CLR cab at rehearsals and it is so much nicer to do quick fixes in my Performances from there, than always bow down the floor (like with Stage Model). Same goes at home as well, where my Kemper Head sits on top of my desk.

... And how it sounds is AMAZING!

With Helix, Amplifire and Axe FX I used almost always EQ Blocks to tame some frequencies and also did hi/low cuts...

Now with Kemper I actually feel, that there isn't as much nasty frequencies present, that I'd need to cut. Also hi/low cuts doesn't seem to be necessary. I'm speaking about profiles in general. Of course there are profiles, that are very boomy for example, but for the most part I feel that Kemper profiles are much pleasing sounding, than other units Amp sims I have had.

How about you? Do you usually use EQ with Profiles?

I reasently got my hands on these profiles and have played with them with a big smile on my face ever since.

Bogner Ecstacy is relatively new amp for me... I have played with Shiva and Uberschall models before. But this LRS Euphoria pack has it all! Sounds so real and I love the character of this amp!

There is so many great profiles inside this pack from clean to dirty, not to mention the options with different cabs, speakers and mics... For this price it is almost a steal.

I made a little clip with the tones I got out of this!

What can I say... I love my Kemper and Profile packs lik this! <3

AMAZING JOB with this Profile Pack!!!!!!

External Content www.youtube.com

One of the greatest tones I have had... EVER!

I made a factory reset to my Kemper where all the rigs and fx presets were deleted. I would like to get the FX presets back. Do I just drag'n'drop the Factory preset folder to My Profiler in the RM?

And is there a way to load more than one Profile at a time to the Profiler? I have made some favorites in the RM Library, but only manage to import them one by one... Have I missed something?