Posts by GuitarLee

Randy Rhodes! Of course then it was all of the others mentioned above too but Randy started it with Crazy Train for me. The rest of the list is way way too long but lately I like Johnny Hiland a lot and going back to some old Al Dimeola and Malmsteen. I like it all and there is so many great players out there. For me I think it really boils down to what mood I'm in and what your looking for a great performer, technical chops, speed or a great song writer. Octane is my favorite XM channel for sure.

I tried every way I could using 2 windows and dragging but it will only allow one performance at a time. I also tried to export multiple and import with no luck either. I opened a support ticket and they told me it is not currently possible and to post this in the forum and maybe we could get it added as a new feature. I can wait, I just wish I'd realized it sooner before I created all of these virtual 5 channel amps thinking I could move them in and out of the profiler with ease. I still can do it just more time consuming than originally I thought it would be. I know I love my Kemper and it sounds amazing! I find myself playing it more than the real amps these days and I have quite a few good ones. I really like coming out of the Kemper and into a Rack or the Strymon pedals and going into a stereo tube power amp into two cabs. Direct sounds great too but I feel like I get my amp in the room back at reasonable volumes when using the real cabs.

I have several local performance libraries in Rig Manager. I basically set each performance up as a 5 channel amp. I've not been able to find a way to move blocks of these into the Kemper performances stored in the unit rather I'm only able to move one at a time. Can we please make managing performances like managing regular profiles where I can either export/import or copy blocks of performances at a time to the Kemper?