Posts by matcan67

Hello

I managed to connect the bluetooth profiler and play audio from my smartphone while playing guitar.

The sound is fine on headphones but very bad on my kabinet Kone , sounding like a bad mp3... I tried to deactivate the Kone button, to activate or deactivate the FRFR mode but nothing changes.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Mat

bonjour, je suis nouveau sur le forum kemper. j’avais déjà une tête kemper profiler et je viens de commander un profiler stage. je suis en train de configurer qq performances avec le rig manager (qui est vraiment bien) mais j’ai quelques difficultés. 1) je souhaite dans le mode performance garder tous les effets et changer uniquement l’ampli mais je n’arrive pas à dérouler simplement les amplis de la librairie. 2) je souhaiterais garder des presets incluants plusieurs effets mais cela ne semble pas possible pour l’instant , en espérant que cela soit possible avec une future version de rigmanager? 3) est il possible de synchroniser la librairie de Rigs sur ipad avec la nouvelle version? 4) pour finir je cherche des presets de chansons avec tous effets type U2 etc mais à part un ou deux sites rien de nouveau. un échange de presets ou performance sera j’espère possible sur rigmanager à l’avenir ? merci pour votre aide et commentaires !:)

hello, i am new to the kemper forum. I already had a profiler kemper head and just ordered a profiler stage. I am trying to configure a few performances with the rig manager (which is really good) but I am having some difficulties. 1) i d’like in performance mode to keep all the effects and only change the amp, but i can't test easily my Maps .2) i would like to store presets including multiple effects but that doesn't seem possible at the moment, hopefully it will be possible with a future version of rigmanager? 3) is it possible to sunchronize the Rigs library on ipad with the new version. I already havé a librairy on my mac? 4) I am looking for presets of songs with all effects ( U2 etc ) but apart from one or two sites nothing new. will an exchange of presets or performance be possible on rigmanager in the future? thanks for your help and comments! mat from france strasbourg:)

Hi

I'm really happy with my Kemper but still some questions about organisation of profiles and presets

I'm searching for U2 / pink floyd effect presets (more for the effects settings than the amp)

Is there a way to find presets effects on the Rig manager ?

Matthieu u