Posts by tsteinberger

I had this happen to me all of the sudden last eve several times, forcing me to shut down. The Profiler and Remote are new purchased in July and I updated the Spring Reverb Beta OS and latest firmware.

I was playing for about an hour with no issues when all of the sudden the remote went dark. After 3 reboot attempts where the Remote lit up for a second then went dark again, I was finally able to boot, but once I went into an effect setting in Performance mode and attempted to change an effect value such as delay time, the unit started changing rigs!

I unplugged everything, then realized my cell phone was laying on top of the unit! I move it away from the Kemper, unplugged for a minute and rebooted. Was fine for an hour pf playing and fiddling after that. I do remember one other time I had to reboot and I think the cell phone was on top in that instance as well. I will definitely keep an eye on this and am a bit nervous since I have a show this weekend. Hopefully that was the issue!

Hi Michael,

I also purchased the Gemini2 and am curious what exact model power supply you bought. If you have a link that would be great. I love the Gemini2 but I can see the fan getting annoying.

Did you remove the old power supply?
    Does the new one fit in the same spot as the old one well?

Another thing I'd like to do is place castors on the bottom to make it easier to move.

Thanks!
    Tom