Posts by GOLDFISHBOY

Hi, I am new and have a simple question. I need to add a Expression pedal to control VOLUME on all rigs. I have TRS lead and DUNLOP DVP3 Exp.

pedal. I plugged out of EXP output of pedal to IN 3 of the remote ( the default ) NO CNANGE. Can anyone let me know the process in DETAIL to make this work ??? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Once I have this working I would like the VOLUME pedal in heel down position to automatically ENGAGE the TUNER. Instructions in detail if possible. Any help would be great. Thanks.

A quick note for anyone wanting a soft bag / cover for the Kemper remote. At ' ALDI ' supermarkets in UK they are selling a ' BOOT TIDY BAG ' in two styles.

The longer one of the two works great as a Protective Cover / Bag for the Kemper Remote. It costs a massive £3-99. in Blue or Black has the letters 'XS'

on the front. Velcro closing. Does the job well. Get em while you can !!! . Best GOLDFISHBOY.

A quick note for anyone wanting a soft bag / cover for the Kemper remote. At ' ALDI ' supermarkets in UK they are selling a ' BOOT TIDY BAG ' in two styles.

The longer one of the two works great as a Protective Cover / Bag for the Kemper Remote. It costs a massive £3-99. in Blue or Black has the letters 'XS'

on the front. Velcro closing. Does the job well. Get em while you can !!! . Best GOLDFISHBOY.

Hi there, need to find Kemper ' rigs ' that work well with the ' Sustainer ' pickup. Marshall style endless sustain. Any ideas ?? Have some Michael Britt and all the available Kemper rigs, Anything considered !! Thanks in advance. Best STU