Posts by towerbuster

Hi Ilja,

ich habe mir Dein Pack gekauft und wollte Dir Rückmeldung geben.

Eigentlich war ich nicht so der Fan von stark angezerrten Sounds. Doch aus irgendeinem, mir nicht mehr nachvollziehbarem Grund , habe ich mich zum Kauf entschlossen.

Das war die Richtige Entscheidung! Ich habe meinen derzeitigen Lieblingssound gefunden!

Auf meinem Sandberg habe ich Flatwounds aufgezogen und wie jeder Grundschüler weiß, ist es bei denen mit der Brillianz nicht so weit her. Deine Profiles holen genau das Funkeln aus den Saiten, was ich noch vermisst habe. Der Druck ist da und eine Präsenz die sich im Bandkontext so geil durchsetzt. Dabei habe ich nicht einmal an den Reglern im EQ Stack drehen müssen!

Bitte gib Bescheid wenn Du weitere Profiles machen solltest.

Vielen Dank! Hast Du gut gemacht!

Google Translator says:

Hi Ilja,

I bought your pack and wanted to give you feedback.

Actually, I wasn't a fan of heavily distorted sounds. But for some reason that I can no longer understand, I decided to buy it.

That was the right decision!

I have found my current favorite sound! I raised flatwounds on my Sandberg and as every elementary school student knows, those with brilliance are not that far off. Your profiles bring the sparkle out of the strings, which I have missed. The pressure is there and a presence that asserts itself so well in the band context. I didn't even have to turn the controls in the EQ stack!

Please let me know if you should do more profiles.

Many Thanks! You did well!

Hi Ilja,

ich habe mir Dein Pack gekauft und wollte Dir Rückmeldung geben.

Eigentlich war ich nicht so der Fan von stark angezerrten Sounds. Doch aus irgendeinem, mir nicht mehr nachvollziehbarem Grund , habe ich mich zum Kauf entschlossen.

Das war die Richtige Entscheidung! Ich habe meinen derzeitigen Lieblingssound gefunden!

Auf meinem Sandberg habe ich Flatwounds aufgezogen und wie jeder Grundschüler weiß, ist es bei denen mit der Brillianz nicht so weit her. Deine Profiles holen genau das Funkeln aus den Saiten, was ich noch vermisst habe. Der Druck ist da und eine Präsenz die sich im Bandkontext so geil durchsetzt. Dabei habe ich nicht einmal an den Reglern im EQ Stack drehen müssen!

Bitte gib Bescheid wenn Du weitere Profiles machen solltest.

Vielen Dank! Hast Du gut gemacht!

Google Translator says:

Hi Ilja,

I bought your pack and wanted to give you feedback.

Actually, I wasn't a fan of heavily distorted sounds. But for some reason that I can no longer understand, I decided to buy it.

That was the right decision!

I have found my current favorite sound! I raised flatwounds on my Sandberg and as every elementary school student knows, those with brilliance are not that far off. Your profiles bring the sparkle out of the strings, which I have missed. The pressure is there and a presence that asserts itself so well in the band context. I didn't even have to turn the controls in the EQ stack!

Please let me know if you should do more profiles.

Many Thanks! You did well!

hi everyone, does anyone have a solution to the following problem? if I am in the performance mode and I change the settings on a rig and then switch off the Kemper, the changes remain after a restart, although I have not saved. The operating system is up to date.

Regards Thomas

@ 4enima

I also do not like the front paneling on the RCF speakers. Besides, RCF does not seem to have soundpresets.

The JBL would not be wrong if he was lying properly on the ground.

Then there is the Alto TS 315. He would have to be a little louder than the ZLX 15P, according to the manufacturer. But I have no indication if it is suitable as a monitor for bass guitar. Maybe it would be worth a test.

By the end of March, I definitely need a box. Until then, I must have decided.

And again guys: Thanks for your info!

P.S. @ MuddySludge: I like your room!

Thanks for your info.

So far, I tend to prefer the ZLX 15p. I do that on the basis of your report, 4enima. (I also like to use the Dakglass profiles.)

But before I buy this, I wonder what the other Kemper users, without Powerhead, are using for loudspeakers?

I do not want to order multiple devices for testing, but as soon as possible make the right choice.

Thomann and Musicstore recommended RCF devices to me. For example, the RCF Art 315 A MK IV.

hello dear community,

i need a recommendation for a fullrange activbox (fr fr).

the weight should be under 20 kg and the lowest frequency response below 50hz.

Surely a 15 "speaker would be good because I need a lot of pressure and to insist on drums and metal guitar."

Does anyone have a recommendation?

Thanks in advance!