Posts by blandified

It's part of the preinstalled factory content.

It is also included in OS versions and appears after a Factory Reset.

Therefore it is also part of the Factory Content which appears in Rig MAnager at Rig packs.

This is what I was looking for! Thanks so much. I wasn't aware of this section in Rig Manager honestly, I have a lot to explore! Cheers

This was interesting.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Yes but apparently there is another version of this profile that has more gain, probably more suitable to screaming lead tones I would expect. I'm trying to fine the other version since I already have the original.

So I can across this old thread talking about rmpacheco's Morgan AC20 profile that we all love. Apparently there is another version with more gain, shown in the link below:

One person said it is in the current Kemper Factory Presets Pack, but I don't know where to go to download this.

Could someone point me in the right direction?

Thanks in advance.

Hey all, Love my Kemper Stage, have 2 of them. One of my favorite guitar solos right now is from Adam Lee on his cover of "Movie" which I have linked here (link starts right at the solo):

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.
    What is the best profile to get to this tone? I know "tone is in the fingers" and Adam Lee is an incredible player, but just trying to search for the base tone he's got going on. The dynamic range is so unique, the way he plays he can really hit that break up by playing just a bit harder, super cool. I know he has used his Two Rack quite a bit, and I believe he's using it for all these songs. Another example:
    External Content youtu.be

Guys I have a question:

I have a Tech 21 Power Engine Deuce Deluxe and I asked a tech if I could put the Kemper Kone (4 ohm) in the Tech 21 (internal speaker is 8 ohms). The tech said yes, as long as no secondary speaker is attached, it'll work.

I am thinking of putting the Kone in my Tech 21, but how much of the tone is coming from the Speaker vs the Tech 21 amp? I know that I'll never know until I try, but how much difference of a sound would I get if I go Tech 21 -> Kone vs some other transparent amp -> Kone?

I haven't visited this forum in a few weeks since work has been so busy... has there been a release date of a powered Kemper Kabinet?

EDIT: I have the Stage so I was thinking of waiting for the powered Kab… but what cheap power amp would work well with the Kab? Kab + external power amp messes up my form factor, but maybe I can just fasten down the power amp somewhere on the Kab loll

Glad you solved!
    May I ask under which entry name/subfolder you found what you had deleted? This might be helpful as well :)

Thanks

Hey pippopluto,

I am not sure what you mean, but the profiles and the performances that were deleted were in the folder listed in the directory in my response.

I just imported whatever was in that folder name "Rig Manager" that was in the temp folder area (directory given above).

If this doesn't answer your question let me know.

Just updated Rig Manager and my Stage and was excited to experiment.

I was going through my performances and in my haste accidentally clicked "Initialize Performance" which completely deletes the performance. WHY IS THIS. Anyways....

Is there a way to UNDO this? A backup won't help because I had specific profiles on that performance that are no longer available and that were put on after my last backup..... so I am wondering if RigManager can bring back old performances like here with rigs : Guide - how to recover accidentally deleted rigs from Kemper Profiler

On another note, the profile I really needed was Mats Nermark's "Two Rock" profile that was free on the Rig Exchange... but sadly it is no longer available. Does anyone have a copy of this profile?

For those of us with a Kemper Stage, will there be a powered Kemper Kabinet available in the future? Or should we just go Stage -> external power amp -> Kemper Kab?

Edit: OR do you recommend getting the Kemper Kone and replacing the existing speaker in, say, my Tech21 Power Engine Deuce Deluxe?

Thanks! Looking forward to hearing good reviews!

Hello ,

I m a new Kemper Stage user...before Kemper I had Ax8...last Saturday I have a first Gig outside on 37 degrees...The Kemper Stage works as a tank....I have at home a few freezing issue but just because the Rig Manager was connected to Stage.....I m still learning some things ,but so far I m very pleased...last 14 days I m on the machine from 5-8 hours every day....and after 7 hours on the Gig at 37 degrees...Thats the real working test.....I have to say to Kemper guys Thumbs up :)

For the end of my discussion I d like to say hello to all existing members...So far I have learned so much from you guys...Its quite a jump from Fractal to Kemper.Thank you and see you soon :)

Any issues with noise from "monitor out" or the Stage randomly turning off after 20 mins?