Posts by HarMoi

Ok thanks. I had tunnel vision thinking that OS 8 can't be operated without Rig manager 3.

IMO win 7 is definately the best windows so far. I'm not updating unless there's no other option left.

Do I really need to upgrade my windows to get the OS 8 working? OS 8 requires Rig manager 3 and that that can't be installed on win 7.

Quite frankly I find this astrocious.

Unfortunately the problem has occured again during band rehearsals. I'll try to explain it in more detailed manner.

1. When playing a patch which has any kind of effect added, the effect/sound starts looping and increasing in volume and kind of multiplies on itself. Definately it's not desired sound like a looper or delay effect. And to my recall has happened even on patches which has no modulation effects on.

2. Only happens when guitar volume is ON. When I roll down the volume the sound ends but continues if I roll the volume back ON.

3. Usually happens when I am in performance mode but to my recall has happened in browser mode too. Tweaking patches in performance mode might have something to do with it (or then not).

4. Has happened with both humbucking EMG's and passive single coil pick ups.

5. Rebooting the kemper fixes the issue but there's always a fear it might return during a performance.

Hey, thanx for replies. I finally got to test Kemper live again.

I used the same setup as before, only that I had updated the latest firmfare to Kemper. Seems the issue is now gone. (Fingers crossed).

I will try with another guitar and new battery as well. (I indeed have active pickups).

Hey,

I have Kemper Power Rack and I connect it to my 2x12 Harley Benton 8 ohm guitar cab through speaker out. Normally it works out great but yesterday when I played in Performance mode I heard this very weird crackling sound. It sounded almost like delay and/or modulation effects were "broken" and they looped "endlessly" untill i rolled down my guitar volume. It occured mostly just when I had stopped playing and my guitar volume was still on. Sometimes when I play at home (even without effects), I get this increasing noise coming from the amp when I'm not playing anything and the guitar just sits on me with volume still on.

Sure sounds a lot like guitar related issue but I have had zero problems when I play with my POD HD500X.

Any thoughts on this?

Greetings,

Harri