Posts by Syntek

Voted:

4) Better OD/DS stomps. Assuming ckemper would include a Klone clone Stomp

If we do have a Pure Boost and Green Screamer, a PureClone is the next move isn't?

3) Editor. Assuming ckemper would upgrade the RigManager to be a KemperManager, or at least enable it to manage the library of cabs, fx, and all other user presets.

Please add

- The LOOPER remote improvement, mentioned in posts above.
    I guess many users would like to fully replace ditto/boss looper pedals, right?

- Improve the TRANSPOSE specially for playing clean chords, like Helix

-New tag categories to easily filter and identify MERGED and DI profiles, either in the KemperProfiler and the RigManager.

Been there, done that. I agree with all comments above. The reason why you don't find consensus, is that there is a wide range of options, different user needs/preferences/budgets, different ears... Try to find local or online retailers with a flexible return policy. Otherwise, you will have to take some risks based in your best research and budget, though.

Intheblues YouTube channel is giving away free kemper profiles.

Free Kemper Friday's

#1 A Free Marshall DSL40CR Profile.
    This Marshall DSL40CR amplifier was profiled using the stock Celestion V Type Speaker with a Rode M3 microphone

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Yes, I do a have a Kemper.

I believe that Kemper can do it, but I do not have an actual clone pedal for the A/B tweaking.

The only reference I’ve found is RigBusters and r.u.sirius Klon Centaur profiles, ToneJunkie has some clones as well, but all those pedals are profiled and blended with an amp.

I was not able to find stomp presets or settings guidelines to achieve a standalone clone stomp. Thoughts?

Klon Centaur has generated a long list of clones in the market, and it has becomed as legendary as the Tube Screamer.

Maybe the text below describes its characteristics better than me:

"...This unique pedal can produce transparent boost to warm and rich overdrive tones, all with the signature mid-range boost that it is famous for." RigBusters Page.

"..The initial idea was to improve the TubeScreamer transient response and the midrange-bass frequencies in order to create a big open sound with a hint of tube clipping: the so-called transparent overdrive"

Since I see some Kemper users still using actual pedal Klon clones with the KP, I did open a separate thread:
    Should I buy a Klon Centaur clone or Kemper could get very close? based on this old tread Simulate the Centaur Klon in the stomp section - Profiler related ...

I would like to add a transparent boost tone to a clean profile trying to replicate a tone closer to any Klon Centaur clones or Analogman King of Tone.
    I never had one of these pedals, so I am thinking either buying one or setting up the KPA if possible.

Some KP forums threads suggest to buy the pedal and use it in front of the KPA or in the FX loop. It doesn't work exactly like using the pedal with a real amp, but they are happy with the results.

In the other hand Kemper has some tools: I watched the KP boost&volume tutorials, pure boost, mix parameters and some threads in the forum suggest to use parallel path or EQ. But I do not know how close they actually are to the klon tone.

Anyone had good benchmark results? Please share your experience.

Self build but..

http://digitalguitargear.com/camper-plus

..and its FRFR. I run one of these in a very loud band, no issues.

some references of this passive FRFR, if someone is interested:

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

You guys Rock!! Those rigs are pure fun.

Frank, your EMGs sound terrific on this demo :thumbup: . What about a Friedman challenge for you, if you don't mind? Trying to recreate iconic Friedman users tones, using the BE profile.

1. Neal Schon. Faithfully / Send her my love tones.
    (multidelays, long decays, pitch shifting, morphing, looper,..)
    Full disclosed FX tips here: https://www.fractalaudio.com/neal-schon/

2. Steve Stevens

- Cleans. Flesh for fantasy with those crystal cleans. He uses Custom audio amps for this but I believe that the BE S2 RED 3 with the right delays, pitch shifters, etc.. can do the job, right?

- High Gain. Rebell Yell. He uses his amazing SS amp, but it is a Friedman anyway.

Many nice tone references here:

What do you think?