Posts by VoodooJef

Awesome, that makes it a very useful feature.

As far as presets go, I`ve only had the thing for a few days now. I`m positive there is a way to do what I want, I just haven`t come across it yet. What I want is to have my clean tone, rock rhythm tone, heavy rhythm tone, and lead tone (with various stomps), plus my more experimental Buckethead-esque sounds in one place so that I can just tap a footswitch for each. I`m guessing I`d do it in performance mode. I`m sure once I get more familiar with the Kemper it`ll get more intuitive.

Thanks. I`d seen that video and it doesn`t really tell me what I was looking for. Does the morph function only control one parameter? For instance, could it handle adding a bit of gain, mid, and volume to go from rhythm to lead tones?

I`m thinking this is one of those times when the Kemper`s inability to store "presets" will expose it`s achilles heel. Don`t get me wrong, I love the thing, and if we can in fact have a true preset list please, please let me know!!

I'm sure there is one, somewhere, hopefully I'm not just raping forum etiquette here.

My understanding of MORPH is that it gives us the ability to use two setups of the same rig in 'basically' one pedal (preset, if you will). That will be very, very convenient if I am correct. If I am mistaken, can we entertain a conversation about what morph can do?

Heya, Welcome! There are several threads on how to set up a whammy and hamonizer. Do you have a remote and/or a expression pedal?

I do. I had an fcb1010 running both amps and the H9 simultaneously so I'm using it with the kpa now. I've ordered the Uno Kemper chip for it. Oddly enough, so far it's been easier to set up the midi than it has been to customize rigs/presets and organize them. I've only had it for a day and it's not like I won't figure it out. :)

Did a little searching and didn`t turn up anything on the VL300. I had one a few years ago and it`s an amazing sounding amp, I only sold it because it was so freakishly loud. The clean channel on that amp is heavenly. I might know someone that has one and I`ll definitely scoop it up and profile it but I only see the guy once or twice a year so it could be a while. Anyone know of a good profile for it for the meantime?

Hey folks! Since there is an introduction section, figured I`d use it.
    I first got the Kemper experience a few years ago jamming with my buddy Stig and I knew immediately I wanted one. I`d been playing through two H&K GM36s with an eventide H9 in stereo and while it was a sweet rig it was just soooo much to set up. Finally got my KPA today and I love it.

What I need to do is spend the time and set up some personal sounds and get the pitch effects going (whammy and a couple of harmonizers) and figure out how to organize them close together. That`s first on the list.

Looking to get profiles from a Carvin Legacy III as well. The gain channel is a fantastic rock tone and that amp has a glorious clean channel.

I`ve had some really cool opportunities in the 28 years I`ve been playing and performed all over the United States in everything from fusion ensembles to Industrial metal bands. Working on my first solo album, a blend of Joe Satriani, Jeff Beck, and Buckethead might be a way to describe it. LOL. (I`m definitely not the shredder I used to be, and don`t really aspire to that style anymore, to be honest).

So there it is. Hi and Hello from Texas, glad to be here.