Posts by VoodooJef

Hey folks! Since there is an introduction section, figured I`d use it.
    I first got the Kemper experience a few years ago jamming with my buddy Stig and I knew immediately I wanted one. I`d been playing through two H&K GM36s with an eventide H9 in stereo and while it was a sweet rig it was just soooo much to set up. Finally got my KPA today and I love it.

What I need to do is spend the time and set up some personal sounds and get the pitch effects going (whammy and a couple of harmonizers) and figure out how to organize them close together. That`s first on the list.

Looking to get profiles from a Carvin Legacy III as well. The gain channel is a fantastic rock tone and that amp has a glorious clean channel.

I`ve had some really cool opportunities in the 28 years I`ve been playing and performed all over the United States in everything from fusion ensembles to Industrial metal bands. Working on my first solo album, a blend of Joe Satriani, Jeff Beck, and Buckethead might be a way to describe it. LOL. (I`m definitely not the shredder I used to be, and don`t really aspire to that style anymore, to be honest).

So there it is. Hi and Hello from Texas, glad to be here.