Posts by FarleyUK

Pre-ordered. Very, very intriqued.... I'm slightly cautious due to all the obvious marketing hype, but it's not just about how it sounds - it's going to be about the dynamics and feel as well.

Can't wait until November to try it!

I use performance mode, one performance/song. I had hoped that with the Editor would come more reliability in copying slots between performances, but I'm afraid it's still either quite buggy or unintuitive.

Is there some particular dance I have to do using "Store" at just the right time, or something?

I do believe you need a Rabbi, a Priest, a chicken and a large, very sharp knife.

I'm STILL getting a load of issues trying to create and save performances, even with the latest BETA RM software.

I created 4 new performances last night, adjust several modules in each of them (dragged and dropped effect modules from the library), saved each performance. Tested this morning, and no changes were saved.

Spent 2 hours today re-building these patches, saving each performance, and when I navigate back to them, again - the changes have NOT been saved.

This is incredibly frustrating!

I'm STILL getting a load of issues trying to create and save performances, even with the latest BETA RM software.

I created 4 new performances last night, adjust several modules in each of them (dragged and dropped effect modules from the library), saved each performance. Tested this morning, and no changes were saved.

Spent 2 hours today re-building these patches, saving each performance, and when I navigate back to them, again - the changes have NOT been saved.

This is incredibly frustrating!

I'm finding quite a few annoying issues:

1. Whenever I lock a module, make changes, go to another slot in the same performance, save all performances to slot x on the editor.... it doesn't save the locked module values

2. Several times now I've locked modules and then loaded a rig from rig manager. The locked modules seem fine, but when saving that performance via RM 3, when I go back to it, only the delay and reverb are saved, and even the amp and cab are empty.

What exactly is the process for locking modules, loading a rig, and then saving that rig with locked modules to a performance slot?

I mentioned it on the FB group - but the lack of being able to edit performances is insane. Huge oversight.

This is just what I’ve heard though - I won’t be updating until Sunday. So I’m hoping there’s a way to edit and create performances in RM3 somehow....

lol. What a cluster* that was! It took years and never worked.

Potentially half of that could be said about the Kemper editor....!

Here's hoping it actually works when released. Can you imagine the wave of fury if it doesn't work, after all these delays? I think the internet would melt.

All my previously saved performances were deleted during the 'Great-Rig-Manager-Downgrade-Then-Upgrade-Then-Downgrade-Due-to-Bugs-Then-Upgrade' of 2019. I've spent a good couple of hours bending down to the Kemper and trying to dial in every effect for every performance manually, from memory. Which is not easy when you have performance for things like Wanted Dead or Alive and I Want to Break Free.

I cannot tell you how many times I thought "FFS, I really wish I had an editor for this.....".

Anyone else get excited about the post announcement in the 'Announcements' forum.... only to then have all your hopes and dreams crushed when you see it's just a minor OS update...

for what its worth i used to use the transpose and thought it was gash.

I use it now in the rig button settings, and it seems to sound better in there.

U just save the transpose as a full rig rather than in a stomp.

Try it, see what u think !

Yep, that's what I'm doing. Don't see the point in using a stomp slot for it.