Posts by MMattSld

Thank you very much. The Bass is going from the line out of a Markbass LM250.

There is no reamping possible. Streight into the Mixer and recorded. I could do only minor corrections (e.g. shift some single notes that came early or late, a bit slight EQing) in respect of my knowledge.

The vocals were rerecorded in a second take. The rest (including the first recording of the vocals) is played together in our rehearsal room for the live feel.

And I am not the kind of guy who puzzles to much on the Sound. If the sound is OK its OK. Its pretty much like we sound in a live situation (as long as we don't listen to the guy who tells us the guitars are to loud, and yes I do the mixing, vocals, guitar and bass).

The next recordings will be with the Kemper for my Guitar or Bass. Whatever I play in the next song. But it would sound pretty much the same because I only use profiles of my Amps (DV Mark Bad Boy, Marshall Origin and Markbass LM250). They are really close to the originals though they were profiled under doubtful conditions.

Moin zusammen.

Was mich immer schon am Kemper stört ;) ich hab den ja schon so lange ( ca. 1 Monat) ...

Aber was ich mir wünschen würde, neben einem im Rythmus blinkenden TAP wäre die Möglichkeit einen Effekt auf mehrere Fußtaster legen zu können. Also mal Screamer und Flanger und mal Screamer und EQ oder so, ohne die jeweiligen Effekte mehrfach in den Effektslots haben zu müssen. Ist aber eher ein Luxusproblem.

Mal gucken was mich am Kemper noch so alles stört - wird schwierig aber mit ein bisschen Mühe finde ich schon was. :)

Sorry, hab wieder mal Rig un Performance verwechselt.

Also Performance: Einfach Slot anwählen mit den re/li Tasten und über den BROWSE Regler ein Rig in den Slot einfügen. Das machste bei allen 5 Slots (oder auch weniger) und dann hast du deine Preformance. Ich hab da so einen Standard mit Clean Crunch Lead Solo und Bass. Den passe ich dann für verschiedene Gelegenheiten an.