Posts by tlayley

Thanks Andy,

The only reason I brought it up is because I was tracking with it on a song (pre-update) and it was fine but when I came to track after the update I was getting that weird swell pop sound.

I'll raise it with Kemper.

Cheers mate.

Just had a run through the delays and found no problems (using S/PDIF)

Any particular presets that are causing trouble?

Hey Andy,

It's noticeable on the attached profile from 5.1 Delay Update. Preset is the Bagpipes one. I used to use the preset all the time and now it just has a weird delay that wasn't there before.

Here is a link to a wav file where you can hear the issue...https://www.dropbox.com/s/yfmw1nxi45bz3qt/Mixdown%286%29.wav?dl=0

Is that normal?

After the update last night some of the delays are glitchy. This occurs when connected via SPIF into DAW. Not sure if it's just the SPIF connection option or if it's on any output mode.

I am getting some weird delay 'pop' sounds when playing. I was using the same preset before the update and was fine, but now it's glitchy.

Anyone else having this issue?

Not sure if this is the right place to post this, but after the update last night some of the delays are glitchy.

This occurs when connected via SPIF into DAW. Not sure if it's just the SPIF connection option or if it's on any output mode.

After last nights update there are some weird delay 'pop' sounds when playing. I was using the same preset before the update and was fine but now it's glitchy.

Anyone else having this issue?