Posts by richguitar

I think this occurred when I was trying to delete a phaser from a patch using the latest editor.

Somehow it sort of glitched and applied a strange phaser to every sound on all patches .

I rebooted and it was still there. But I tried again and I think it’s gone but will need to go through in more detail.

First time this has happened .

updated my Kemper to the new OS on Friday . Went to my gig , plugged in the monitor out and wow , extreme volume , feedback.

The output seems to go from off to extremely loud almost immediately. I don’t think this output is scaleable in any way, as it’s controlled from the front pot. Had to monitor through the desk .
    It’s never happened before , anyone else with the same issue ? Any suggestions to fix it ?

I am a new user and set up the kemper and rigs with 3 foot controllers through the foot controller.

on thursday i turned on the kemper and it had lost all system settings as follows _

Tuner default to standard - set up with mute and bubble by me

no morph or wah pedals working

Also the name in the user name has defaulted back to factory settings

i reinstated some of the settings , however the wah effect will not switch off even though its set to toe off in the rigs.

As i used it for the firsat time on a gig yesterrday i was not impressed with the wah situation and had to reprogramme the wahs to off in all rigs to use it.

Questions is how do i get the wah in toe to work - recalibrate the controller ?

How do i back up the system settings , Rig manager did not restore these and therefore i assume they are not saved, rig manager is worse than i thought as an ex Axe FX user.

i have tried to modify in the Rig Software b ut it is not replicated in the Kemper even with the setting at browser.

I have managed the rig in the kemper and this doesnt seem to now align with the rig software.

The sound loads and it previews in the browser mode but it seems that the performance mode does not automatically align with the changes with the software.

This is pretty poor as far as i can tell

Im a new user , i had an Axe Fx previously.

Im using Rig manager which i am really disappointed with, in comparison to the Axe Fx software.

My main issue is when i copy sounds from my profiles, they arent the same in the performance area, different gains, some fxs are off , boost and compressors not there etc and this is really strange.

Have to say the Kemper sounds great but the rig manager software is pretty poor