Posts by ejbrosius

Used to be that when the Rig Manager and Profiler were synced, the Replace Performance in #n button at the bottom right was greyed-out, which lets you know that the RM Performance matches the Performance saved on the Profiler.

Now in 3.4.32, the button is never greyed-out, even when I haven't made any changes. Makes me nervous that RM thinks its stored Performances are different from the Performances on my Profiler.

Hmm. I made a simple performance using 2 slots: each no Stomps or FX other than a Single Delay in the DLY and a Natural Rvb in the REV position. I'm still getting the same issue: If both the KemperKone and MonitorStereo are enabled, the spillover is cutoff, when going from slot 1 > 2 or vice-versa. If either the KemperTone or the MonitorStereo are disabled, the spillover works.

I also doesn't matter if the MonitorCab is OFF or ON (ie: whether I'm using imprints or not), same result. I doesn't matter whether I'm in RigManager or not and also doesn't matter whether I'm using the FootController to change slots or changing slot manually on the head.

Wheresthedug, Thanks for your response. It's appreciated.

And you're right that a more surgical EQ would be the best option, but we don't have that. So in lieu of that, I just want the current Low & High Cut not to be global to both Main & Monitor Outs. A surgical EQ is great for fixing specific frequency issues, but more often I find that there's a pretty big discrepancy between the Main Out tone through a PA speaker and the Monitor Out thru a supposedly FRFR speaker, even like the KemperKab.

And worse, I find that when I turn the MonitorCab OFF to go thru either a regular guitar cab or the KemperKab's imprints, there's big inconsistency between profiles in how the CabDriver "subtracts" the cab portion of a studio profile. So, for example, in these cases, I want to be able to roll off more high end in the MonitorOuts, than I want to in the Mains. And the Presence and Treble controls are way too broad for that.

Hi,

I notice when I enable the KemperKone AND MonitorStereo in the Output menu , the Delay & Reverb spillover doesn't work. ie: the tails cut off immediately when switching performance slots. But if I disable the KemperKone OR monitor in mono, the spillover works again.

This affect both the MainOuts and the MonitorOuts. Is this a known issue? I'm currently on 8.7.3.36999, but is was also happening in the previous release version.

Thanks for any help you can give me.

-Eric

The Main & Monitor Outs do have separate Bass, Mid, Treble & Presence EQs - which is appreciated - but I wish it was the same for the Low & High Pass Filters too. Currently, these are global and often I wish to use different LP & HP settings for my on-stage vs in-house sound. And while I can, and do, use the separate Bass, Mid, Treble & Presence EQs, I find that the LP & HP Filters are useful in other situations (controlling rumble and/or high-end harshness on some stages) and I sometimes want to filter the on-stage sound more drastically than the in-house sound.