Posts by schoko

you can take a look at my project here..

KEKO Kemper Midi Control via Touchscreen

(because of the ipad app i didn't work on this in the last months, but i will dive into it again).

As far as i can remember without looking into the source...

preselected performances and slots...

-> nope.. i made a scanner that selects performance after performances and rigs after rig and requesting that name and storing that in javascript objects...

To get the fx for a stomp you get back x'.. 00 01 f7'

and that kind of messages (this is the "wah wah" fx, x'... 00 00 f7' means off). As for presets i am not fully sure, but i don't think this is possible...

Hope this helps a bit..

Hi, for my project i also need to send 2 midi messages, the cc and sysex x'00 00' for off.

Maybe you just have the wrong type of switch and send on and off while press once?

I could take a look into that tomorrow

i allready updated to 8.2.2.(one parameter with the new kemper fuzz does not behave like intended -> i wrote to the support).

I don't understand the rest of your post, you normally use a touchscreen or connect to the ip from a tablet or phone on the same network.

The pots just send values when "untouch" or release from mouse click, otherwise an insane amount of messages would be sent.

i can recommend OSC for such things

https://openstagecontrol.ammd.net/

I did my project with that.

did you post a wrong image? According to the changelog they changed the range of some eqs, maybe that is the reason. (if you are referring to the amp eqs, i could not explain that on the fly) maybe a short video via p.m. would help me understand that.

thank you! on the kemper Os 8.2.2! The rigs change from app to Kemper! If I rotate the Kemper pots the app sees the changes! If I rotate pot from the app Kemper doesn't see them!

This app is also x windows! C. Kemper doesn't talk about Windows applications!

ok, when they changed the hexadecimal numbers a lot would get messed up. But that is just a wild guess. Any chance you could try out 8.06?

Thank you for the Feedback, in my installation i don't have this issue, did you allready upgrade to the newest OS Version ? This is tested on 8.06.(i did not took a look into the changes of newest OS).

What is the server Platform, did you setup midi properly ?

I am unsure how to go further with this project, even when kemper peeps push out an ipad app, what's your opinion on that ?

OSC is a server client system. I am not sure if the IPAD can run the Server(i don't have an IPAD), maybe you could give it a try? ;)

So after the server is up and running you can access the Gui via a browser(you can see the published ip at startup, have to be on the same network) - that's it. For the first shot you can start the server without anything filled out, it is then just showing an empty window.

I used lemur back in the days, and OSC is way better, porting will not be possible(it would mean a start from scratch).TouchOsc i think is not flexible enough...(it was more of a template mixer control, but not flexible enough back in the days)

Details:

https://openstagecontrol.ammd.…ing-started/introduction/