Posts by luka1978

Hi,
    Here fighting to find the way to disable in performance mode browsing when i store a slot. Every time I tweak and find the right sound and store it I somehow accedently turn the browse button and mess everything up, so frustrated!
    Is there any way to lock a slot so it cannot accedently be changed when turning any button?
    Tnx!

Conceptually, yes. Such a bass cabinet with a woofer and a tweeter is comparable to a PA cabinet. You can look at it as a full-range cabinet and would leave the guitar cabinet simulation in the PROFILER activated.

I would be more concerned about the quality of this particular cabinet. Given the brand and also price-wise this is really low end stuff. Even a good expression pedal might be more expensive. You should check it out and compare it against a more high end full-range bass cabinet to verify if it's worth the potential saving.

tnx for ur answer! so what guitar cabinet and what speakers do you recomend for power kemper?

Hello everyone!

since I am a new kemper powerhead user and I am still searching for the appropriate cabinet I was wondering, though I want to use my kemper for live as a old fashion style passive guitar cabinet for kemper, could a bass cabinet work well as the similar frequency range we find in PA systems, of course I am talking here about bass cabinets with hornes included like this one in the link:

https://www.thomann.de/gb/harley_benton_bb115t.htm

Anyone running kemper guitar setup with bass cab?

Tnx for answers!