Posts by stilltrying5150

I have a very good technique at pinch harmonics, but I noticed over the years when I play different guitars and amplifiers they sound different. My question to you is out of these four what is your opinion?

I have very good technique at pinch harmonics, but I noticed over the years when I played different guitars and amplifiers they sound different. My question to you is out of these for what is your opinion? Is it the pick ups? Is it the guitar? Is it the amplifier? Is it the gain?

Any Kemper setting that will help?

Just tried it out. Zero latency even with chords. I’m not sure about some of the people that I read saying they did not like this feature. It’s fantastic. Thanks again man.

The factory preset rig "Mars VM OD1 Hi Sue" is great!
    Turn the gain down to about 6, turn the mids up to about 6, and turn the presence to about 7. Simply fantastic tone.
    Let me know any suggestions. ^^

All of that info helps so much. Thank you. as long as I have the profiler hooked directly to my studio monitors I am not having an issue now. But I really want to get it hooked to my DAW. And that is not happening yet. And then I read that it will need so much tweaking once I do get it connected. Which is a bit discouraging because my boss GT 100 and Bias FX work flawlessly.

Just an update. I ran the main outs on the Kemper To my studio monitors and everything works fine. So obviously the situation is with the connections to the audio interface. Also, finding it difficult to switch between preset rigs. Should I be on browser or perform? I choose one on browser and then switch to perform and it’s a different one. This thing is very confusing.

Absolutely nothing coming out of the speakers. The input and output lights on the front of the profiler light up whenever I play something and go out when I stop playing so it is getting a signal in and my interface is working and lights up but nothing is coming out of the speakers.. I’m getting a little frustrated. :|

I need to know how to hook up the Kemper profiler. Obviously plugging in the guitar and using headphones is obvious. Also I know how to use the main output to studio monitors or an active speaker or PA. But how do I connect it to my Scarlett 2i4 audio interface and into a DAW? And what should the speakers settings be and any other settings? Please help? Oh, and XLR cables? Or regular 1/4’ instrument cables? Thanks guys

OK so I have the two main output on the back of the Kemper Going into the inputs of the audio interface. So do the outputs on the back of the audio interface to go to my studio monitors? And what should my monitors be set at on the back? Also how do I download and install rigs?

Thanks for the help everybody. I got a 2 GB For very cheap and downloaded the latest OS software on it and plugged it in and it updated automatically. I appreciate everybody. Now if I can figure out how to hook this damn thing up so I can play through it.

Newbie to Kemper land. Just got done plugging in and updating to the latest software. Tomorrow I will test and play for the first time. Still not sure how to connect it. I use a windows 10 PC, and a focusrite 2i4 2nd gen, and Reaper DAW.