Posts by e4d95111dbae14b3131089f8dd28478485664ee2

Hi everyone,

I wanted to introduce myself. I picked up a Kemper last week after about a year using a Fractal AX8. I enjoyed the AX8 but was always left wondering about the Kemper. Fast forward and here I am picking my jaw up off the floor. Over the years I've owned a ton of tube amps. My current setup consisting of a 1968 Fender Bandmaster Reverb (through an Avatar 2x12 loaded with Eminence Cannabis Rex), 5150 III EL34 (VHT Fatbottom 2x12), PRS MT15(Avatar 2x12 loaded with Eminence Governors). I haven't touched the amps nor my AX8 since getting the Kemper. There's just something about the feel that I can't get over. But what really impressed me the most was playing the Kemper in conjunction with a Fryette Powerstation into a cabinet. Talk about legit tones! I was blown away by how organic it sounds and responds. I could never get that out of my AX8 and a cab. I purchased a few Top Jimi and Mbritt profiles and I know I'll be picking up more. I'm also planning on picking up a dedicated 1x12 to use with the Kemper. I only wish I had jumped on the Kemper wagon sooner.

While I'm at it I might as well do a rundown of my guitars!

Left Handed Collection:

Suhr Pro Series S3
    Caparison Dellinger
    ESP M-II
    E-II ST-1
    Kiesel Zeus 7
    1975 Fender Stratocaster
    Edwards Explorer
    Edwards Les Paul
    Kiesel Osiris 7(on order)
    Kiesel Aries 7 Evertune (on order)