Posts by mistrp13331

Recommend you watch this USB Recording Tutorial by Thomas Dill. He talks about avoiding sounds issues with Mac and Logic when you follow a set procedure for powering on your equipment. Although I agree this shouldn’t be required…It worked for me. Here’s the link to his vid…start at 8 min mark for order…good luck.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I too have this same issue. Sounds horrible more like a $5 homemade science project amp. Need solution fast please! I am on OS 7.2.2 16146 May 19 2020. And Rig Manager 3.0.105 (16050). Also I recently update to Mac OS 15. 4. Could be the issue but not sure what to do ?

thx Nicky...I’ll give it a try and let you know what I hear. BTW, do you use S/PDIF only or XLR like Alan. I’m just interested in getting the best output quality possible. I mainly use SPDIF for simplicity sake, but don’t know if it is what Most professionals like yourself use.

thx mate?
    mike

Alan and Nicky, on the subject of output. Have either of you ever used all outputs including S/PDIF as demonstrated by Thomas Dill for Kemper to achieve the 80’s sounds? Also in your opinion for home recording to achieve the best harmonically rich tones would you recommend I try this approach, use XLR OR just stick to S/PDIF. Link to Thomas Dill video here:

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

as always, thx guys. I need all the help I can get?

Alan and monkey_man...thx for the quick response.! I’ll try some recommended tweaks, settings and see what I get. I especially want to experiment with Gain as Alan as it was recommended to oozish as I seem to be somewhat like him. Also I am assume I’m doing something right as I have never had a flashing red on input or output lights?

I've been reading a lot lately about input and output settings and now with the editor ease of use wondering if i have maybe mucked up something. I only noodle in my office / music room listening through Rokit 8 monitors or headphones. I have strats, PRS and Tele, and SG is there any recommendations from you pro's on a good all around group of input and output settings. I am using S/pdif into 6i6 2d gen and into Logic. You guys have helped me greatly in the past and any advice or recommedations or even screen shots with happy medium settings are greatly appreciated:)

thx, Mike!

As always thx Nicky! Not sure what happened, but I recall stating “ does anyone know how to attach a back-up to a support ticket” with the note above as a subject only?. As you know i’m A newbie still learning my way around things, so can you tell me if I have created a ticket and need to wait on an email or still need to create a ticket? Vr, Mike

All, update. I tried drag and drop and it appears to work! If anyone reading this post has any influence with KEMPER...would be good to know if using this method causes tone degradation or anything else negative. However, unofficially...from what I can observe it seems to work!

Thanks again to all who contributed to my KEMPER edification and wishing all a happy new year? ??