Posts by McBarfson

I worked as a tester at EA Tiburon for the greater part of 2009 trying to break Madden 10, one of the worst shitshows in history as far as software goes. Send me the beta, it can't be any worse than that pile of crap!

Nine past midnight. Another week has slowly crept by while I survey the outside world around me through the cracks in the walls, looking for any signs of the editor being nearby. The only audible sound is that of the blood pumping through my veins, and my elevated heartbeat. The high register cleans up as I remove the PureCab setting and adjust the clarity and pick controls. The litany of anxiety-causing posts unrelated to the editor release grows larger by the day. I cower as an in-depth review of the Fractal III editor begins to autoplay in the open youtube tab in my browser. I quickly close it and put out the flame of my candle. I must wait for daybreak.

Good afternoon, everyone!

My name is Preston and I own and operate MasterSound Tampa with some really great partners, including David Ellefson of Megadeth and Thom Hazaert of Combat Records/EMP Label Group. We're proud Kemper Profiler users and endorsers that provide a huge range of audio services to private and commercial clients alike. I will be participating in threads where relevant and hopefully can meet some other users and exchange ideas and tips!

Thursday afternoon. The nervous sweat droplets fall from my furled brow as I anxiously pour over the last 4 pages of the editor thread. No new information. I give a heavy sigh as I close my browser and ask out loud how long a few more days actually is, to no one in particular. The tension in the air is palpable. The throws of owners are becoming restless. I pray that the constant patches and bugfix releases are enough to satiate the wild animals for another night. The bug of being unable to use Rig Manager to change patches while the Rack unit is in tuner mode has reared it's ugly head again. The sun begins to fall below the horizon as the anxiety takes hold of me once again. The morning will bring hope.