Posts by 77custom

Hi everyone.

I'm new to the Kemper scene. I have the powered rack. I would like to use a standard marshall cab for certain situations. I'm using 2 P.A. cabs at the moment through a Carvin TS-100 tube power amp. This sounds very good but, I would like to use a Marshall 4X12 profile at times. My question is/are; Are the FRFR speakers available as replacement speakers for a Marshall cab? Does the cab have anything to do with the flat response of the tone?

Congrats man!

So, if the Remote arrives on Friday, you're still gonna use it on Sunday? Luckily it's designed to be stupid-easy to use.

Yeah, that is my plan. The church has a profiler and remote for the other service. I used their remote for a week and found it to be very easy to work with. Unfortunately, I had to give it back as the other guitarist is using it this weekend in the other service hall. So I will get to use mine as long as it shows up when they claim it will be here.

Hi guys! It has arrived. I am still getting my feet wet with the KPA. I have never been too successful with modeler type of units (I know the KPA is not a modeler) I'm just slow with this type of stuff. Although I have found the KPA to be much easier to work with than the G-Major, Digitech DSP-1101 and the other stuff I tried. I'm now waiting for the remote controller to come. It should be here Friday. To be honest, time has been a little tight at the moment and I haven't had as much time as Id like to play with it. Although, I find I like it plugged into my Carvin TS-100 tube power amp, into a pair of PA cabs I have. I will be using it this Sunday through FOH and IEM's.

Hi Kemper relatives. I have just purchased the power rack model. I'm hoping to have it by the end of the week. I used one at church this past Sunday and was very happy with it. I haven't really explored a lot of settings because I didn't want to waste too much time at practice. But, I was happy to find a setting I could work with. Anyhow, I'm excited about this amp and can't wait to start using it.