Posts by rik777

Looks and sounds amazing. Great concept and design. Problem for me is the price...$3099. I read that somewhere. I mean Suhr makes great stuff. I own a PT100se. But the price is pretty high.

For better or worse, the simple description I posted here is really all I did. Since it was about 7 years ago and I no longer own any amps (only the Kemper), I can't really reproduce it. :) Very simple setup, really. I used a Sennheiser e906 on the middle switch position, close mic'd.

Amazing profile rmpacheco ! Love the tone and feel. Just a beautiful profile. Thanks!

I don't usually post a "heads up" for something new on Rig Exchange, but I just fell in love with AndrewC's Tupelo Lead + rig. It hits me just right for that overdriven hairy tweed tone. I know these amps use 6v6's, but I swear it holds up to bigger amps in tone. I think you could probably use it for Little Wing with a Univibe added. Or maybe it's just me, and my ears have gotten old ;)

Will check that out. Thanks for the heads up Zappledan . Check out his Mesa TA-30 profiles. They sound really nice. Specifically the tweeds.

Have you compared the Tech21 to any other FRFR cab? Curious to hear about the Tech21.

All hail The BM breu profiles!!!! They are simply SUUPERB! WOW! And I've only tried the clean channel profiles! Bert, you have outdone yourself on these. I can't believe how warm and true they FEEL and SOUND. Kemperland, listen up, do yourself a favor and check these profiles out. So happy I purchased these.

Hey all, there is a new beta release addressing older profiles and reverb mix. Looks like this was an issue and the top blokes at Kemper have already fixed it. We are blessed, in the software world things like this could take years to be addressed. Thanks Kemper!

Would it be better to wait for the official release to download?

the legacy reverb bundles all the previous reverb types to one effect type and automatically converts the old settings. The bug that the mix and rev/delay balance was off for rigs that were stored in a version older than 5.0 is fixed in the next update. If you store those rigs in 5.5.2 the reverbs should sound the same.

That's correct. My reverbs in 5.5.2 were fine until I updated to the new OS.

I own the Kemper since 2012 and therefore own a lot of "old" profiles too. If I preload those old profiles via RigManager and part of the profile is reverb then the reverb mix seems to be always o

I have the same issue or similar. After the newest update, most of my rigs have the Legacy reverb at a very high mix rate, all with the Legacy reverb attached. I know for a fact that all of these rigs did not have the Legacy reverb before the update. Seems like this is an issue as well? Anyone else with this issue?

OneEng1 what is the name of the natural reverb in the menu? What should I look for?

Absolutely! The Chris O ElevenEleven Studios Camerons are some of the BEST!