Posts by rik777

Yeah I've heard great reviews for the CLR. Zzounds had a demo ASC10 for under $800 so I couldn't pass it up. I'm very happy with it. Full sound, cab feel. Friedman really did a great job on this.

Of course! I need to have a feed from the FOH in order to hear myself and the rest of the band! Duh! Got it guys. Chris Duncan, yes, thanks. This place does offer custom mixes for each member so it should be easy. Thanks to all of you for the help, I really appreciate it!

Well after much research I've finally settled on a cab. When I bought my Kemper a couple months back I had an Alto Ts210 I was using with an Atomic A3. Kemper sounded okay through the Alto. I remembered reading a thread on a forum where a couple of people said if you spend on a Kemper don't go cheap on a cab. So I bought a Mission lo powered cab. Looked great, small and light. I was hoping this was the one. Sounded better than the Alto. The Alto has a dip in the mids. The Mission sounded pretty even across the frequencies, maybe lacking a bit in lows. I wasn't happy so I decided to try something else. I bought the Friedman ASC-10. This was THE one. Just a couple of chords and single notes convinced me. I boxed up the Mission and returned it. The Friedman is the real deal. There are not a lot of threads and reviews on it. Not much on YouTube. Suprising since this thing sounds fantastic. It reacts and sounds like a real cab. You can feel the air move. It's small and light, feels sturdy, well built. Sounds warm and everything I want in a cab. If you guys are looking for a powered cab you should REALLY check out the ASC10. Friedman really did a great job on this! I'm still working on setting up my Kemper to take it to my gigs and try the Friedman. Report to follow. All here in Kemperland check out this Friedman asc10! I think you won't be disappointed.

Just bought an Io myself. We should compare notes soon. I have the Gemini 2 and it's great but was looking for something more portable.

Well after much research I've finally settled on a cab. When I bought my Kemper a couple months back I had an Alto Ts210 I was using with an Atomic A3. Kemper sounded okay through the Alto. I remembered reading a thread on a forum where a couple of people said if you spend on a Kemper don't go cheap on a cab. So I bought a Mission lo powered cab. Looked great, small and light. I was hoping this was the one. Sounded better than the Alto. The Alto has a dip in the mids. The Mission sounded pretty even across the frequencies, maybe lacking a bit in lows. I wasn't happy so I decided to try something else. I bought the Friedman ASC-10. This was THE one. Just a couple of chords and single notes convinced me. I boxed up the Mission and returned it. The Friedman is the real deal. There are not a lot of threads and reviews on it. Not much on YouTube. Suprising since this thing sounds fantastic. It reacts and sounds like a real cab. You can feel the air move. It's small and light, feels sturdy, well built. Sounds warm and everything I want in a cab. If you guys are looking for a powered cab you should REALLY check out the ASC10. Friedman really did a great job on this! I'm still working on setting up my Kemper to take it to my gigs and try the Friedman. Report to follow. All here in Kemperland check out this Friedman asc10! I think you won't be disappointed.

So after months of research and conversations here on the forum I finally made my decision on the FRFR upgrade. I went with thew Mission Engineering lo cab: https://missionengineering.com…ission-io/?v=f24485ae434a

Amazing deal at Musicians Friend. With a discount coupon $710 shipped! Lightweight, looks good. I couldn't pass this one up and Mission is known for quality gear. There are no good youtube clips on this but I have a good feeling about this one. Why this model isn't even mentioned, I don't know. It's been under the radar this year. It should arrive next week so I'll give it a review.