Posts by reedly

The article mentioned support for stereo rigs. Does anyone have more information on what that means specifically? I.e...do we need 2 profilers and two kemper cabs? One profiler and 2 cabs? Etc...

Thanks!
    Reed

I've made the mistake in the past of not changing the "input" in the logic channel strip settings respectively to 1 and 2...so both channels were getting their signal from channel 1 on my interface. Just something to check. Good luck!!

I'm sorry if this should be in a new thread -- but it seems to piggy back nicely with the OP's question. It may even be the same question, and already answered..

Specifically, I'd like to use my Ventris reverb in the loop section of the Kemper, but wish it could be placed after the Kemper's delay slot. I see that the slots are set up with delay before reverb by default -- but if I'm using the loop option of the X or MOD slot with reverb....I can't find a way to have the delay come first in the chain. Am I missing something? Or will this be one of the exact things we're all waiting on with the update?

Thanks,

Reed

Hey Michael,

I'm not 100% certain our issue is the same...but I have been able to fix my issue, (it seems) by doing away with the usb hub(x4) that I was using. I purchased 2 more single apple brand usbC to usb3 adapters and I have not had the problem since.

michaelmellner, did you have any luck getting an answer for your question?

I've recently ran into the same problem with losing connection. I'm using a Mac, and I had a 4 usb hub connected with both my interface and the kemper connected. It happened several times over a few days...

I purchased individual usb c to usb3 converters for the interface and kemper....and there hasn't been a problem since.

I can only assume it was something faulty in the 4 input usb hub.

Will report back if any problems show up again.