Posts by SweetPotatoSlim

Thanks everyone. I do love the Morgan AC. And, yes, Gear Jocke, I do feel at risk of forgetting about everything else as I go down the wormhole. This thing has to be some alien technology from the same dimension that Jimi Hendrix and Jerry Garcia came from....

Just got my Kemper and Remote, so I'm totally new. I'm currently playing a lot with a Pigtronix Infinity looper, which I sync to a BeatBuddy through MIDI. Is there a way to sync the looper on the Kemper to the same clock? That would open up so many more possibilities!

Hi all, Just got my Kemper delivered last night and am totally new to it, but just playing around with it for a few hours last night and I'm super stoked about the potential. I do a one man band thing and it seemed like a great solution to streamlining gear and adding more versatility to my improvisational set. I'll be playing through a Bose L1 Model II. I also do a lot of recording at home and the thought of being able to get those pure tube tones without killing the neighborhood is really appealing, plus I'll be able to actually record at night when I have time!

I play mostly blues, and I prefer clean tones. I play without a pick, so that opens up to more dynamic possibilities. Any suggestions on the best clean/slightly saturated profiles? Any tips on maximizing the responsiveness?

Thanks!