Posts by AdamMassacre1981

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Do i still hear it slightly here using a VST Virtual Amp? or am i listening for it...my chain is Guitar-TRS Jack- Audio interface - USB into PC. Monitors directly out of Audio interface.

I wish my musician friends lived close to me then i would drag them over and cry at them instead of you wonderful dudes lol.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Hey guys!

So purchased a new interface just to satify my curiosity and what do ya know it has the exact same issue.

So i went back to my Clarett 4pre to try out the SPDIF with new cables and to my ears its still there.

PLEASE for the love of sanity tell me you can hear this mess? or am i going insane?

The link is a me jamming randomly using a few different commercial profiles

Im starting to think im going mad lol.

Im taking my guitar to a local luthier to get checked out to see what the situation is.

Did i mention i even purchased a new directbox because apparently it can clean up the signal...nope...it did not.

I even moved my monitors to see if maybe the issue was because they were facing me but sadly no change.

I dont hear any of these issues on any other high gain guitars i hear on online when im listening to guitar demo's or albums or any other form of guitars where low-midd-high gain is being used its just on mine...all 6 of them.

I really didnt want to post this because i know its becoming such a pain in the arse but ive searched the internet for any kind of similer problems and found only my own forum posts lol.

Im gonna try one of my VST amp sims to see if that has the same problem and will post the result soon.

Iam looking into sending my kemper to have it checked over its just finding the funds to get the ball rolling.

Hope you are all well dudes! \m/

Ok! i will confess...there WAS a problem only it wasnt with my unit it was my brain. Whilst i DID turn it off and go and make a rather wonderful cup of tea when i returned to turn it back on i noticed my jack was not plugged into my input but indeed was plugged into my headphone input. Jeez! I need more sleep and a better diet my brain has capsized.

Im going slightly mad...the plot has well and truly been lost all of my marbles have been taken away.

I dont deserve such luxuries i should just give them all away to someone who is more mentaly capable and on the level hahaha.

Totaly embarrassed.

Sorry guys. X

So i turned it off and went to make a cup of tea. I came back and turned it back on and the weirdest thing...i now have a signal in the front end...i swear this thing is constantly playing games with me....why do me like this ya little bugger lol.

Im sure i will be back with another spooky possessed scenario again soon.

#stress somebody call a priest! pffft.

Assuming the volume on the guitar is maxed out (no joke, it has happened to me, but normally you realize within a couple of seconds of panic) and the volume pedal ain't broke (plug off the TRS on the Kemper side to check), I would suggest you contact Support....

Guitars/cables are fine i tested them going direct into my interface using the DSP Gojira amp sim.

Are you running the latest Release OS? 9.0.5?

Some previous Beta (and even a Release) had input dropping issues.

Have you tried to see whether you have signal plugging in the fx return (need to activate an fx loop) or in the Alt Input?

Yeah currently running 9.05.45603 same situation in the alt input i have never tried an fx return or activated an fx loop so i wouldnt know lol

Hi Guys!

So im back again this time with a completely different and new situation. Yay! Lucky me huh?. Will i ever get happiness from my toaster?

So this morning my box randomly decided it no longer wanted to have an input signal. All was working fine yesterday...well...still my long on going problem that ive had since day one but at least yesterday i had an input signal.

Ive tried different cables incase it was maybe a cable malfunction but nope they all work with no problems. I tried a full reset of the kemper (twice) but still the problem remains.

Im just devistated at this point. As you guys know ive had nothing but a constant problem with my unit. Im now forced to send my kemper to Germany which is what i was realy trying to avoid but something needs to be done right?.

Im not sure if anyone else is having this issue but any advice is always appreciated. Maybe an update has messed with it somehow? Anyway! Hope you wonderful dudes are doing great. \m/

WOW! 😲😲

External Content youtu.be
    HUGE news!

Awesome! sounds like something straight out of From Dusk Till Dawn.

So i actualy downloaded it and tried it and erm...it struggled...like really struggled. My DAW (Cubase 12 pro) totaly cracked and glitched all over the place i couldnt figure out what was going on and oddly enough all sound went dead on ALL tracks unless i armed the track with the plugin on. I had serious problems running it and even when i first attempted to install it my PC didnt like it at all and gave me warnings.

When i DID kinda get it to work it sounded ok. Maybe beacuse it is in its infancy i dunno maybe in a year or so i will give it another shot.

Oh! and im getting on better with my kemper if anyone is interested. Im currently digging around in the cabinet section playing with the High Shift and low shifts also better gain staging the relationship between my kemper and audio interface dialing back that gain knob playing with overdrive pedals. Lots of reading/learning Exciting times.

Yeah it can be a real ball ache authorising multiple softwares to sometimes multiple companies and if ya not PC savvie (like me) things can get a bit messy and lost in the madness lol. I guess we have the naughty pirates looking to illegally obtain and distribute said software to thank for that wonderful procedure.

Makes sense from a companys perspective.

You are correct. I know NAM and Neural DSP are completely separate. I think I misread the post I quoted as I thought it said ToneX and Quad Cortex (which is Neural DSP) are now wiping the floor with the Kemper. Which is why I mentioned my experience with NDSP. I also had a similar experience with the ToneX VST. I wasn’t overly impressed with it. Nothing wrong with it but nothing game changing either. Plus I don’t like the plugin approach instead of a physical device like the KPA. I’m not averse to plugins in addition to hardware but I couldn’t survive with a plugin only workflow which some people seem to think is the future of modelling/profiling.

Ah! gotchya! :) for the longest time ive been flirting with the idea of trying the QC (which i know is Neural DSP) lol maybe i will pull the trigger on one \m/

Maybe i miss read it and im not sure if there is any confusion with similar names but the free NAM Neural amp modeller and Neural DSP are not connected in anyway as far as i know.

I have a few of the Neural DSP suites and for what they are they are fun and certainly useable. Its cool how they are branching out from what they are predominantly known for (METAL!!) and releasing other suites too. They just released a cool sounding Mesa Boogie suite :)

Downloaded it, built it, and gave the app a try. I couldn't seem to overcome a latency issue. I retested my latency on the computer itself, and everything was at <5ms. So, it's probably the software causing the latency. Wanted to give it a full try, but not going through debugging the latency if it's just that app that has it.

Yeah i read a few comments with similer issues also apparantly it can get a bit glitchy. Maybe its still in its beta state or something and they are working on fixing it up.

To peeps out there who aint got the coin to drop on the more well known hardware and software this can be considered a god send with the price tag of FREE.

Cool times to be a musician.

How does this even work? Out of curiosity, I downloaded the program and all I get is a direct signal of my guitar.
    You can choose amp models, but there are none loaded? Care to give a guide how I can test a Marshall-style profile for example?

External Content youtu.be
    check out Leons video he kinda digs into it :)