Posts by AppleTreeChen

slateboy

Thanks! Your idea and proposal is very professional and that is the general direction of my thinking. i am not sure about Mr. WILSON's idea, he is an expert in the field, but it is a very good idea and i think there is value in relaying it to him.

As stated before, I am just a user and enthusiast, and have not been involved in the development of MidiCaptain, and I even just got my MidiCaptain the other day.

I purchased the KPA many years ago, and have owned the HxStomp and Booss Gt1000core as well as a few other brands of equipment, and it's not hard to see that I've been exposed to more portable equipment, so I've always thought more about the use of midi commands to solve the trouble , and I like to learn a little bit about it as well.

Mr. WILSON is very busy, he has a lot of product development and business issues to deal with. He is willing to communicate with users, if you have a good enough idea, and have the corresponding theoretical basis, it is best to also provide some technical means, the ability to do some technical verification, then he will be very positive and you interact, this is the way of communication between me and him.

Alternatively, would using the buttons on the Kemper player for bank up/down interact with the midi captain?

I think this is also a problem with bidirectional communication. Dr. Wilson can fully implement it through programming, but the significance of doing so is not significant and may affect the operation of the system

Kemper did not actively send status information outward. If midicaptain sends requests to Kemper on a scheduled basis, the massive data flow will consume a lot of system resources

So, it's not wise to do this

Moreover, at midiCaptain's current pricing, there is no reason for it to do so much, is there? Haha

That sounds great. The only thing i think would improve this is quick access (not a long press) to move between banks. In a live gig situation I can imagine many players wanting to jump multiple banks in between songs with limited time.

With the restriction of ten buttons I appreciate some compromise must be made so perhaps a combination of two-button press could offer other functionality?

This is not a problem, long pressing to switch banks only takes 1 second to complete

We all agree that combining buttons will not be simpler or faster

感谢您的更新。我将等待正式发布。

您能否分享一下它的外观和可用功能的视频演示?

Current situation

Key 1-4 correspond to StompA/B and DLY/REV modules respectively, Key4 calls tuner via long press at the same time,Key ^ is TAP.

The state and player of StompA/B and DLY/REV modules realize two-way communication

KeyABCDv are rig1-5,

KeyA and Keyv switch bank by long press

After switching banks, the color of each group of tone LED indicators is the same as the player

There are still some issues to be optimized, it will be done soon.

Hello@slateboy

DR. Wilson has received a response, and the question you raised belongs to the issue that needs to be addressed by midicaptain STD regarding bidirectional communication in midi

At present, some switch state synchronization has been achieved on MIDI Captain MINI 6, and other issues need to be further optimized in the future.

Sorry, my expression is incorrect.

Due to network policies, I am unable to access YouTube in my location

I have conveyed the issue you raised to Mr. Wilson and also sent a YouTube link at the same time

When I imported the same RIG into KPA and KPP separately, I found that they had different parameter definitions in the Graphic Equalizer section, which forced me to adjust them one by one.

I uploaded two diagrams, to be honest, I don't understand what kind of considerations the technical personnel are based on, which has caused trouble and negative feelings for my rig file management