Posts by aggelos69

Second dilemma,

I use a volume pedal ( mission expression pedal, as a gain boost for leads. I have it set up ( volume pedal) right after the input, pre the stomp section or at least I think i do. I have the pedal set that heel down is off and toe down is on. Why on some rigs it works and others it doesn't, even though they are in the same performance????

help please

Thank you.. Angelo

Good Day,

I have a rack kemper in my studio, for recording and rehearsals and a lunch box one in a rack for my live rig. I play in two different bands. The lunch box ( live rig) has only been used for band #1, I use one performance. Well, Im getting ready to launch band #2 (different style) and I've tweak a bad as performance rig on my rack kemper in my studio. Is there a way to transfer the ONE new performance for band #2 from my studio into the live rig lunch box kemper via flash drive without deleting the rig or any info for band #1 on my live rig lunch box kemper.. I don't want to use Rig Manager, there is no way to bring the live rig home at the moment.. If there is a way could someone please give me detailed and I mean baby step detailed instructions.. Please! Thank you, Angelo

Hi,

I need help! The right side is louder by 5 dbs when I connect the main outs. I’ve tried the following things:

New XLR cables.

New TRS cables.

Tried using one XLR cable and one TRS cable.

Turned off the effects.

Changed patches.

Different power circuit.

Different guitar cable.

Different FOH mixing board. Different FOH snake. Different FOH input.

I am up to date on the software.

I’ve tried it on literally 10 FOH boards, either Digital or Analog, every FOH soundman complains about it.

Help please, sound man hate me, my ears sound strange with one side louder than the other, adjusting the gain on the FOH/Monitor board is a band aid.. I paid a lot for this unit and I really need it to work correctly..

Help please..