Posts by StefanErtle

I use morphing quite often but sometimes I would like just to activate a certain effect without other parameters being morphed as well.

Eg: Delay, Phaser and Reverb are assigned to morphing.

Therefore I always do have these effects activated and only “manipulate” the mix parameter with morphing (and for example other parameters of the effects like feedback as well).

Is it possible to activate just the phaser or the delay within that rig? I could not figure this out as the effects are already on and I cannot change a specific parameter of the effects with an effect switch.

Has anyone found solutions to such matter or am I the only one in need of this feature?

I love my remote but I would like to have more visual flexibility as the screen itself is quite small.
    I would like to not read the name of the rig in a performance rather the effects I have assigned to the effect buttons once the rig is selected (eg 10 seconds for the name and then a second view with the effects assigned.
    This also would be helpful considering my two ME-Exp-Pedals with the switch that I can easily read of the remote what switch to press for what purpose.
    Maybe I am getting old but I oftentimes do have problems in remembering for each rig in a performance what switch I assigned to what effect (sometimes it is different) and the views are quite small.

I would always use two sources. One that might come close to a PA system you might play with once you are playing at a venue or maybe at rehearsals. I can also recommend to mainly use the system you would monitor with at rehearsal as well as at a venue. So you get used best to your sounds. At least to me there still is so much variation with different speakers.

I own a BlueAmps Spark and a BlueAmps Conehead. So I am able to reproduce a PA like frfr system as well as imprints. Best of both worlds.

P.S. At home I also use my DT 880. For recording and mixing they are great but not really for editing sounds although I now know how it will end up with my Spark and Conehead.

I always have my remote in our rehearsal location so have not the possibility to arrange the buttons whilst I am at home with my KPA.

I wonder if we could get a second view / additional view in rig manager to preprogram our remote „remote“. That would be great for me.

Furthermore I would like to assign certain buttons to certain effects globally as being possible with tab tempo...

thx in advance Kemper Team.

I really would like to see a PEQ integrated just inside the profile itself (maybe into the cab or amp section as additional parameters) in order to have one more slot free, because in every my patch PeQ (Studio Eq) is always present and necessary.

Infact I am so happy Kemper guys has decided to put Hi/Lo cut into the Output section, it is very important!

This is a great idea. In the cab section would be best. Because whenever I use the Imprints the eq for the frfr-cab doesn't really work for me. I thought about a routing option (Main Out = Yes, Monitor Out = No) but with the incorporation in the frfr-cab section the problem would be solved and I could use more fx. Great to the square...

Do not know if it fits for u but I bought a Conehead from BlueAmps and it is quite amazing sounding. Actually not a big fan of frfr with the Kone compared to my BlueAmps Spark but Imprints are a winner for me.

Our Drummer is very loud but it works out very well. Upside is that the look is @ customers choice. I am not a fan of the green color and cabinet measures (not stackable) and all u need is one socket due to powercon from the Conehead to the Kemper. Neat and tidy...

Could it be possible to use the looper with Rig Manger?

My Remote always remains in our rehearsal room and I am not able to record a loop @ home to listen carefully to new profiles or adjustments in my rigs. It would be helpful to have such function with RM.

Wheresthedug Maybe I was not clear enough. I would like to route all Stomp-EQs after the stack. I do not need to remove the global EQ as it affects all rigs.
    I am only talking about EQs that are assigned to a certain profile. Imprints sometimes sound not good at all with a stomp EQ. I use stomp EQs to make profiles sound great on FOH. Imprints at least to me do not need such EQ as there is already an altering to make it closer to a guitar cabinet (so less harsh frequencies). The current EQ in the output section can remain as it is although a real studio EQ would fit better to my needs.

I would dare to ask for a new logic. For me it would be great if I could route all EQs after the stack section only to FOH and to ignore all EQs post stack for the imprint mode. All EQs before the stack should not be considered at all.

For me it makes a huge difference.

So you might not need the Monitor EQ?!

Same for me. In another thread I proposed for a routing option (Monitor Out = no, FRFR = Yes). With that you can ensure that you feel right with the Kone and the audience hears right.
    maybe also helpful with the effect levels as they behave differently with imprints or FRFR.