Posts by duddix

Hey there :)

The Kabinet is really awesome! But what i don´t really get is the following situation: Kemper Kone activated + MonCabOff activated + Cabinet in the stack section deactivated. Than the Kemper switches correctly to linear mode but if i change the speaker imprints the sound changes also. Is there something i don´t understand?? Shouldn´t it stay completly linear while changing the imprints?

Wish you guys all the best :)

Hey there,

following problem:

i tried to use the main output jacks with two jacks (unballanced) to a mini stereo jack to deliver my home stereo system. Everything sounds totally muffled -> no highend at all. Output where routed with Stack. If i use the monitor output instead (also Stack) everything works fine. Same cabel. First i thought that my main output maybe is damaged but then i tried the same output with a normal jack2jack instrument cabel. All good. I tried this several times with always the same results.

What´s the output jack difference of the main and the monitor output? They are both unballanced right? I don´t get it ^^

Someone has an idea?