Posts by 0v3rkill

like I said with the system I already have I don't need to have it in any kind of mode or anything. I can program as many effects into one patch and I am 100% seamless. That's what I personally need. So I looked for a feedback section and Im here asking for it. please make it so its just seamless changing patch. Ive been also looking around and I'm not the only that notice this. https://www.thegearpage.net/bo…ss-patch-changes.1522847/ just suggesting for the future. Not here to debate anything. Just trying to maybe help. With that IM out

I was about to buy a kemper the other day and tried it out. But, I noticed something I didn't like about it and I thought this wouldn't exist anymore in modern processors. The patch changes were not seamless at all. It didn't even have spillovers with the delay and reverb. I know about the sense and also about programing the kemper to do everything automatically with a laptop. But, what I really like is true seamless patch changes with delay and reverb spillover and yes even old processors can do them. For example my TC electronic g-force in combo with my digitech GSP1101 are as seamless as can be and they can do spillover with any delay or reverb.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.
    Skip the video to 5:99 It is the only reason I still use them today and haven't upgraded at all to be honest. Not only they sound great but that feature is very important to play live. Please make the kemper change patch seamlessly and add spillovers with delays and reverbs in the future please. I want to have all those amp sounds but still be able to have those features.