Posts by bcampbell1399

I have just noticed this same issue suddenly on my powered toaster and floor pedal unit. I use farily simple profiles (not alot of crazy effects) and have used the overdub looping for years with no issue. Like the original poster, this doesn't feel like a hardware problem as the button works fine for all other purposes but overdubbing and sometimes it seems like there is a flicker where it says overdub for a mili-second and then goes away.

EDIT: Played around with my setup some more and I am not sure what I fixed, but I fixed something and the issue is no longer present. Could have been a faulty connection or some electrical feedback

So I just traded in my Friedman Sir-Compre for a Wampler Ego compression pedal and am getting a very strange overtone or doubling effect on any non-clean profile. I am not talking gained up heavy profiles, but even slightly dirty fender profiles. I initially thought it was a bad pedal, but after exchanging for the exact one I played in store that sounded amazing, I am still having the issue at home on my Kemper.

Setup is a standard pedal board with Fuzz, Wah, Compression, Greer LS, JHS Bonzai and Tumnus all going straight into the alt input with a 1 Spot CS6 pro power supply. I Have run this setup for awhile with ZERO issues until adding the Wampler Ego in. I really love this pedal and want to make this work, but am concerned it has something to do with the Blend control sending two signals into the Kemper that is is having trouble coping with on gain profiles. The blend control is a primary reason I got this pedal and it would be a shame to have to go to something else, but I am open to options. For anyone who cares, I am using an external compression pedal so that I can maintain the signal path I prefer without having to mess with the FX loop. I wanted to have a board that runs prior to any stomps in the Kemper to keep more options open for modulation and pitch effects after my drives.

Anyone experience this issue or have ideas? Much appreciated.

Yeah I am assuming it's an uphill battle, and to your point, probably not worth breaking my Kemper to save a few minutes reconnecting cabs. Do you feel like to cones being in the Marshall cab body flavor the tone at all? I really like how the Kabinet's 1x12 represents fendery and other americana cab tones, but it seems like the heavier Marshall frame would darken things a bit. Did you ever compare?

Tried searching for this but no luck. Sorry if a repost. I have a powered Kemper and have the Kemper Kabinet as well as a Marshall JCM 900 4x12. Love the Kabinet, but every once and awhile I want the umph of the Marshall when jamming with gainier tones. Was looking into an A/B switch of some sort that could sit in between my Kemper poweramp and the two cabs to allow me to switch between the two cabs on the fly without having to unplug and replug in cables. I don't think I would do want to run both cabs at the same time as the FRFR and/or imprints signal wont sound good with the Marshall, but if there is a solution without an additional poweramp, I am all ears.

Again, main priority would be functionality to switch between the Kabinet and Marshall on the fly without screwing up the impedance and output settings with an improper device sitting between my poweramp and cabs.

Thanks for your help!

Couldn't see if this has already been requested, but it would be great to be able to see all of the contents of profiles within subfolders just by clicking on the parent folder(s) in a continuous sumup. I have my profiles categorized by provider, then amp style and then specific model (ex: Tone Junkies->Fender Style amps->Deluxe Reverb). Would be nice to be able to see all profiles under each provider as wells all amp styles versus having to drill down to the specific model to pick a profile.

Would then be ideal to be able to drag and drop folders between sections as needed when reorganizing as well.

Anyone having WAH pedal issues? On presets where the WAH is set to always ON but only active when the pedal is in motion, I have noticed a greatly diminished range. If I change that same preset to alway ON regardless of pedal motion, the full range comes back. Don't think it's a pedal issue as I have used this setup for awhile and the Rig settings show that it is capturing full range.

Not a major issue, but curious if anyone has had a similar issue. Using Mission Engineering expression pedal with dual outputs. One output set to act as a preset toggle using the toe switch and one output for controlling the range.