Posts by spindlebox

So, when I first plugged my bass into the Kemper and into a cabinet. It was LOUD! I started switching around and everything was great.

I then unplugged my speaker and plugged into another cabinet.

The volume was significantly lower and has been after that.

I have gone through all of the volume power settings I can find.

Is there a way to maybe reset to the beginning, restore factory settings? I dunno. I just don't know what I could have done.

Hey everyone, I just purchased a Kemper Power Rack and Pedal today and I'm stoked. I wanted the power rack so I could utilize it as a stage/rehearsal rig without having to rely on a PA, and so I could take advantage of some of my great speaker cabinets.

I can't wait to get to profiling my Sears Silvertone amps, etc. I'm usually a bass player, but I'm getting rid of my head (but not before I profile it); it's a Peavey VB-2 that I love, but I don't want to get locked into that sound. Plus, I love the sound of Ampeg SVT Classics, and I just got a Ampeg "Fridge" cabinet (8x10).

I own a recording studio as well, and will love to reamp using this thing, and maybe model some great client amps while I'm at it.

I guess my only fear is that this thing will be obsolete someday, and I just bought an expensive doorstop. Let's not let that happen!

Scott