Posts by glquartulli

Whoa. Way bigger problem. I’m missing SEVERAL performances!

Upon further inspection, they say “New Performance” but the first slot is how it should be (minus the name). But then the rest of the slots and blank. This is a huge frickin’ bug wow.

I’m missing several rigs and some performances, too.
    The last 2 betas are the ones that are causing most problems by now.

This is what I read in the debug:

80|Found 68 elements in KPA in section 1

3|27 elements to delete because they are not present in KPA anymore

It would be enough to hilight the ones that the RM is going to delete at least to have evidence of what is happening.

for rigs that have been bought, you presumably still have the basic rigs in a folder outside of RM too as a backup? Just copy them back into RM and everything should be fine.

I tried this way with the previous beta version. It worked, but after the update to the current beta many of them have been deleted.

Assuming they can be repaired and they are not “considered corrupted” as they are when you got them.

It would be a real pain to lose the money spent in rigs just because now Kemper says they are corrupted (and I’ve used them until now with no problem).

Yes, I see this in the changelog, but it would be useful to know which ones are removed.

I can't find surprises like these at startup and I would find a way to recover the corrupted rigs, I paid for them and I want to use them.

Don't you have a thumb drive backup? It is advisable when dealing with Betas.

Obviously I have, but when restore from the backup they are removed again at startup. So I see:

• 95 rigs once the backup is restored
    • Turn off
    • Turn on
    • 69 again

I see the total 95 and 69, but it would be useful to know which ones the Kemper removes so that I can replace them from the original file I bought and not from the backup that maybe keep on having the corrupted rigs. And if the Rigs I bought are corrupted I would have some kind of proof to give M.Britt to get good ones or my money back.

This was my problem with the previous release. And it scares me to try the new one.

The only solution in my case was: copy all the rigs-hard reset-copy back all the rigs.

This demonstrates that the rigs were not corrupted, they are the same copied back

Until I don’t see a solution for this problem in the change log I won’t try any other version. I spent 2 hours Sunday and at some point I wasn’t able to load any rig, Kemper mute, unusable. Pretty damn scared!!!

Just installed the latest Rig Manager 3.0.90 and OS 7.14 and the problem persists in browse mode. However, I now think this is a rig corruption issue as the rigs that cannot be selected via RM are always the same rigs and they can also not be selected from the Kemper UI directly (via browse and load buttons). I haven't tried all rigs on the profiler but I estimate that the number of rigs that cannot be selected is > 50%.

This was my problem with the previous release. And it scares me to try the new one.

The only solution in my case was: copy all the rigs-hard reset-copy back all the rigs.

This demonstrates that the reigns were not corrupted, they are the same copied back

Until I don’t see a solution for this problem in the change log I won’t try any other version. I spent 2 hours Sunday and at some point I wasn’t able to load any rig, Kemper mute, unusable. Pretty damn scared!!!

this version is terrible. It doesn't save performances again. Last version did, this update broke it. I created an entire performance saved to profiler, and when I went back to it the only thing saved were the rig names, the amps all defaulted to the "Crunch" amp

Mac OSX 10.12.6

Rig Manager 3.089

Kemper OS 7.1.12

Totally agree. Never had a single issue until now.

Since I updated to Rig Manager 3.089 and Kemper OS 7.1.12 I experienced:

• Broken profiles I can't load and use, both browsing with the browse knob on the Kemper and selecting theme on RM
    • "Ghost" profiles created at start up

I hope they will fix this version soon, is the most unstable.

I tried their plugins, but I still prefer the Kemper and the profiles I have. I don't know, the tones I get doesn't 100% convince me.

Anyway, it will be interesting to hear how they will match real amps with their technology.

No way I'll give them 200€ in advance for something that will (probably?) happen in September!

At the moment there is just one feature I would appreciate: to change the values manually (digit the numbers under the knobs) and not just turning the knobs virtually. If this is the only way I feel more accurate with the real knobs on the unit.

I’m missing something?