Posts by Joeski

Hi All,

I am trying to connect my Kemper via MIDI to my mini Mac. I have the MIDI to USB cable. I have the MIDI in going to in and MIDI out going to out and I plug the USB into mini Mac.

I Have the USB connection on Kemper going to USB in mini Mac. The one that is used in conjunction with Rig Manager.

I cannot get garageband to recognize the Kemper as a input. I have tested both cables with other devices and they work fine in Garageband. I have tested my MAC with other devices connected via MIDI and they work fine.

Is there a certain setting on the Kemper that I am missing? I have gone through OUTPUT, INPUT and SYSTEM settings on Kemper but I cannot find anything.

Has anyone had this issue? Or can anyone point me in the right direction.

Thank you for helping!

Hi Everyone!

Thanks for the info!

Can someone explain cable configuration? I have a presonus audiobox with 2 inputs on front(1 = Mic and 2=Instrument)

Not sure which outputs on Kemper to utilize to which inputs on Presonus and how many cables I should be using. Or do I need to purchase a better interface box?

Thank you!

Hi All,

I am new to the Kemper family! What a great forum! I must say this is the most fantastic piece of music equipment I have ever purchased and I am never looking back!

Ok, I have been searching and looking for this but have not found an answer(not that it isn't there). I want to hook up my profiler to a Presonus Audiobox USB interface box to use with Garageband on my Mac.

I am using the left XLR output from the Kemper to the Number 1 input(mic) on the presonus. I am using headphones from the presonus . The sound quality is horrible.

Was just wondering if anyone else has experienced this and could point me in the right direction?

Thank you in advance for your help!