Posts by ofirlidor

Hi all..

Im having some issues i cant figure out why.

I wanna change the threshold of my noise gate in one of my profiles. so i turn the knob, click store, choose entire performance and checking my trhreshhold - I can see it is changed.

However, when i turn KPA off and back on, it is restored to the original settings.

Any ideas?

Hi!
    Up until yesterday everything was fine. Eversince, i think there might be some problem because there's a yellow warning sign in the Device Manager tab next to the Proflier tab.

Any ideas?

Noting that ive tried several USB hubs, rebooting, powering off.

Thanks, Ofir

Hello.

I have the Mission EP1-KP expression pedal, and i have set Pedal1 to be wah and pedal2 to be StompD(activate wah). Lets say I wanna switch live Pedal1 function to volume (for exmaple when playing live). Is it possible without actually going to the System page and navigating ?

thanks,

Ofir.

Hi man,

Im not trying to get 100% the same sound, however mine sounds awfully boxy and dull. Even through headphones.
    Purecab is indeed turned off.

My jp13 (7string) is not a 498T. should be some relativity to the sound produced by them. even with stereo guitar tracks, it is awful.

I'm really lost here.

I understand there should be some difference,

but it sounds nothing like the vendor's... Im just not sure if there's something wrong in my setup or some checkboxes that should be ticked in my kemper.. I believe there is something Im missing

Hi.

Ive recently purchased a bundle expecting it to suond like this (taken from their official website):

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Heres what it sounds like when Im recording with it (MusicMan Jp13 ->Kemper -> Focusrite 2i2 ->Cubase

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Purecab is dialed down to 0.
    Any ideas?