Posts by TheSystem

TheSystem Hi Brian, is a Remote connected to the Profiler? Please check the Pedal bar graphs in the SYSTEM settings. Do yo see a fluctuating bar on the volume or morph bar graphs?

HELL-G

I you do not mind from now on I will refer to you as HELL-YEAH-G.

I do not have a remote BUT I do have a volume pedal that I connected so long ago that I forgot about it.

I do REMEMBER moving a cable yesterday and it was on top of that Volume pedal. I removed the volume pedal from the Kemper and now all is good.

Thanks so much for helping. I may have gotten there. Most likely at 3 am while still awake trying to figure out what the heck I did.

Brian

I have had my Kemper for several years and this issue started yesterday. I have had 0 issues except for the occasion error where a reboot was required but I have not seen any of those in ages.

Not sure how I got here. Maybe I inadvertently made a change to the Outputs but no idea how that could have happened.

I am running OS 10.2.2.49572 RM 3.5.27. Windows 10.

My Kemper Main Outs connect to my Lynx Aurora Inputs 5&6. My Kemper Direct Out connects to Lynx Input 8.

Not sure what to call it but the audio coming out of the Main Outs is wavering almost like there a slight Tremelo effect. The Direct Out does not have this issue.

I uploaded 3 files here: https://soundcloud.com/brian-blevins

It is easier to hear to me in the file called Kemper Main Outs Wavering Audio.

If I look at the waveform in Reaper, I can see where the audio 'drops.'

I tried different cable from the Main Outs to the same Lynx Inputs and other Inputs. Same thing. I inserted a Main Out into the IN 8 where the Direct Out connects. Same issue. I sent the Direct Out to Input 5 and then Input 6 and do NOT hear an issue. To me everything points to the Kemper Main Outs.

Any ideas or suggestions?

Thanks

Brian

Holy Moly.

I downloaded these profiles a couple of years ago but we moved right afterwards. I just completed an Aion Solaris (FF type circuit with some extras.)

I was a newb to fuzz when I commented then but since learning more and building the Solaris, I am embarrassed to say what I called a Fuzz then was not one at all. It is a Big Muff clone I built. Although I love it and it sounds great, I came to learn that to get the tone I was after, the Big Muff wouldn't do it. I needed a FF or maybe a VTB 1 or 1.5,

Well I just paired my Solaris with Marshall 71 SL V3 (LQP) Martin Sujis. It started as Marshall 71 SL V3 but then I liquified it the best I could.

Man oh man I love it.

Brian

I just re-discovered these. I have been watching all of Justin Ostrander's YT videos and his video called Tweed Deluxe Tone Tips: 3 Things You NEED To Try

got me jonesing.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I tried all sorts of profiles and NAM profiles and so on but then I found Gold again. I took your profile called 5E3 Deluxe ZEN5 F, turned off the Cab and in Reaper I use Line 6 Native. I used the cab called 1x12 Open Cream (Dual Version) with a Heil PR-30 (30 Dynamic in L6 lingo) and Holy Smokes I am in the ballpark.

Thank you for these profiles.

Brian

i don't think so. not sure who was the first but Phil Keaagy used one in Glass Harp I believe prior to 79.

i just watched and not sure that is an ebow. i have never seen one that looks like what he has in his hand. maybe it is his version of one.

That was totally unexpected. I even hear Swifty singing along.

i like to change it up sometimes. thanks for listening man.

i just bought UADx Minmoog and decided to pull this track out and replace some free synths i used when i layed it down.

This is a song I wrote a few years ago. I was taking a crack at Bro Country. I like to refer to my flavor of it as "Broke Country" :) I used a fender profile on this in places.

I am not a singer so I put the lyrics here since this is a track only. If you made this far and listened to this track, if you have time check out a different version that a friend and I came up with. He pretty much ditched the original idea I had and went a whole new direction.

One Truck Mind Original Version | Brian Blevins
    One Truck Mind Original Version by Brian Blevins, Country music from Guntersville, AL on ReverbNation
    www.reverbnation.com

ain't no Dodge Ram Rebel with a long bed

or shiny Silverado gonna turn her head

she likes them dirt roads even though we get stuck

and bouncin' on the bench seat of my primered pickup

she's a heart stoppin' hottie who only rides shotty by my side

My baby's got a One Truck Mind

One Truck Mind

she finds her favorite song on my old Alpine

then the tailgate drops and she don't waste time

My Baby's got a One Truck Mind

the girls where she works talk behind her back

the guys rev their engines as she's walkin' past

but she don't care about their tiny trailer hitch

their glowin' ground effects or their little lift kit

that jaw droppin' mama spins my super swampers when it's quittin' time

One Truck Mind

she finds her favorite song on my old Alpine

then the tailgate drops and she don't waste time

Bridge

she puts the F into my 150

she don't rest til my tank's on E

we're grindin' gears every night

but that's alright

Newer version.

One Truck Mind - Brian Blevins/Chris Greenwood | Brian and Chris
    One Truck Mind - Brian Blevins/Chris Greenwood by Brian and Chris, Country music from Nashville, TN on ReverbNation
    www.reverbnation.com

Enjoy!

Never thought I would ever by one of these.

I forgot to add that I am not a fan of stickers guitars, I really hate the color of the pickguard.

This is a Squier btw and it took a couple of days of tweaking to set it up the way I wanted. The hardest part was taking a ball peen hammer to the vibrato arm so it no longer flops around in the slot. This thing stays in tune as well as my 2k+ guitars

I am sending the H90 back.

Quite honestly I prefer just working with the Kemper.

H90 does sound nice but way over the top for me.

I was looking at getting one last fall. I then saw a video from one of the Nashville session guys stating that he thought the HX FX was on par (almost) so I went that route. Glad I did. I got Native for free on a promo and use it almost daily especially when I am using NAM. Sweet combo for me.

I swore off Line 6 years ago after trying a few of their products.

Thanks for the info. I tried MT Drums a while ago just to check it out.

I love that Viper. The shirt is cool too. I recently bought my first Squire. Too much of a snob to consider one but I took the plunge and got a jazzmaster. It took me a couple of days to tweak it but it was well worth it. Once I set it up, I was blown away by how good it really is. I cannot get it to go out of tune. The electronics are pretty good IMO. I figured I would upgrade them but no need yet.

If I find a deal on a bass like yours, I am all over it.

Oh I forgot to say sorry to hear about your finger. Injuries suck. I have been on crutches for over 4 weeks now. Effed up my left ankle pretty good.

NIce tune. What drums did you use?

Those Viper SGs are nice. I almost pulled the plug on one a while back but wound with a Samick Artist Series SG that I got for peanuts even with a hardshell case.

That PJ sound pretty nice.

Sounds good, but I want more low end (almost like 808 low so my subs really punch). ;) I think it would soften up the mix a lot if you added more. This tune is aggressive enough to have more lows.

I added a Linn Drum Kick sample and tweaked a plugin I had on the kick. The kick SHOULD have a lot more weight to it now. Please let me know how your kicker sounds.

I listened to This is How You Remind Me drums closely. People will hate me but I like what Moi did on FGL a lot.