Posts by streleo

A general aspect that I would like to underline on the basis of the previous posts, is that I consider its potential in "ready to play" to be an absolute strength of Kemper.

Even a less experienced user has the possibility to prepare a performance in a few steps with the possibility to choose the right sound for the performance in seconds.

But if the user has to start struggling with volume problems, then he has to tweak the eq, the volumes of the outputs, the various global parameters, then going to modify the sound he liked previously, here is this extraordinary point of strength is lost.

I therefore believe that intuitive parameters are useful for fixing this kind of problem in a few seconds, making the device quick and intuitive.

No, I try to explicate what I intended...

So, I use a 2x12 guitar cabinet plugged on monitor output, and main output plugged to Foh.

I've created a performance with 5 preset.

Then I had balanced the volume of each preset on the monitor cab at the same volume level by rig volume.

When I've listen the preset on the foh I notice the volume of presets unbalanced, differently in the monitor the level of each preset are ok.

Now, if I had to change the parameters on global setting, like volume rig or monitor volume or main volume, I change booth monitor volume and main volume, keeping the volumes differences in the preset.

So, I know that frequencies influence the volume level, but i wrote in this forum for this:

isn't more practically and intuitive, added a volume level for main and monitor out configurable per each preset???

No, acting on the volume rig I act on the volume of all the performance then on the volume of both outputs.

Exactly, not wanting to retouch the eq and the volumes at every single concert, wouldn't it be more intuitive to have control of the output volumes on every single rig? So that you can adjust the output volumes of each performance preset in seconds

could be awesome if i can choose in the rig menu that the morph status must be locked on.

So this can be resolved this problem, then, if I use an expression pedal like Mission engineering EP1 i can set a parameter by the pedal and if I change preset whith the Exp pedal in a determinate position, when i came back from previous preset I have the same previous parameter on morphing...

I hope that you understand my English...

guarda é tutto il giorno che ci combatto a quanto pare non c'è soluzione, o meglio c'era fino alla versione 5 del firmware con il controllo volume dedicato al cabinet ma poi é stato tolto perché Kemper lo ha ritenuto inutile...

Lo sbilanciamento si sente molto specialmente quando si utilizzano rig non profilati dallo stesso autore... Non riesco a capire perché essendoci il controllo dedicato é stato tolto... Bah

bah, non mi sembra poi così normale una differenza volumi fra i preset, a seconda dell'uscita main o monitor...

Ho letto che prima di qualche aggiornamento era presente nella sezione cabinet il volume che controllava la IR, ma poi é stato tolto, quel parametro avrebbe risolto questo problema, non capisco perché l'hanno tolto.

Salve a tutti, ho un problema con il matching dei volumi fra i vari preset in modalita performance ossia:

Una volta creata la performance con i rig scelti ho proceduto al matching dei volumi, dato il fatto che alcuni rig avevano un volume sbilanciato rispetto agli altri.

Il matching l'ho effettuato su un'uscita monitor del kpa collegata ad un finale stealth e ad un cabinet per chitarra 2x12,chiaramente il tutto con il monitor cab impostato su off.

Qui il problema:

Quando vado ad ascoltare la performance sull'impianto PA (in questo caso per fare una sorta di simulazione ho utilizzato una cassa FRFR paradigma collegata all'uscita main del kpa) quindi con cab su on, i livelli di volume fra i rig erano nuovamente sballati.

Non parlo di una differenza di volume meramente fra monitor e main ma sul fatto che sul monitor ho i livelli di volume dei singoli preset regolarmente bilanciati mentre sul main( quindi con cab su on) il volume di un preset risulta più alto rispetto ad un altro.

Dove sto sbagliando?? Qualcuno è in grado di aiutarmi???

Grazie mille.

hello everyone, I read in the profiler's manual to absolutely connect speaker with impedance from 8 to 16 Ohm, and that a lower impedance could have damaged the power amplifier.

I would be willing to buy the Kemper kone, but I noticed that it has an impedance of 4 ohm, according to what the manual says the impedance under 8 ohm would damage everything, but I do not think Kemper produces cabinets that destroy the profiler itself :/... So would anyone be able to explain how it works? and you have absolute confidence that connecting the power rack to the kone kemper doesn't break anything???